Chapter 31 - finally 2.0

💘💝Third person POV💓💞

After Alicia finally decided to work as the head of IT at the Moretti Mafia, Franco's smile never falter because she will be with him most of the time.

Since Isabel transferred to Italy from Russia, Alicia always stayed with her at night until morning for that she has no time to play and be with Antonia, which sometimes hit her heart hard because she misses her too much. And the only thing that keeps her alright while her bestfriend is in coma is the continuous support of Franco.

Franco one day made a joke that he will make for her a small office inside the hospital because sometimes she brought her laptop while spending time with Isabel.

"Alicia could you atleast stop on what you're doing." Franco interrupts Alicia on what she's doing and look at him. She knows that she's becoming unfair to him but she can't do anything.

"Sorry, you want to say anything?"

"Yes, well I just want to ask. Would you like to go out with me?" Franco said while rubbing the back of his neck. His face displayed some shade of red because it's the first time he asked a girl for a date.

And that question totally brought surprise to Alicia. She never expected him to ask her at this moment because of the situation, but since she came here she knows that she's attractive to him, and even she lied and hide at the beginning, she knew that Franco has no bad intentions towards her.

He was there when she deeply saddened about what happened to Isabel. He didn't leave her alone when she cried a lot and in pain.

He was her fortress.

"Okay, Franco." She said with genuine smile on her face. She won't lie to herself, she's inlove with him.

"Really?"

"Yes, about time but I'm worried with Isabel." She told him with a frown forehead.

"Don't worry I will ask Annie to watch her." Franco replied and that made her smile because she knows that Annie could be trusted.

"But today the Spanish Mafia, Alejandro will come. I need to prepare t.—-." She was suddenly cut off by him to her shock.

"Stop there Tiger, first Alejandro will come only with few men and his son, and I asked someone to prepare the food because fuck do you still have power to do that? Alicia look at you? You look so exhausted and you've lost some weight as well. So please calm your self and don't worry about it, okay?" Franco explained to the totally stunned Alicia.

He was correct though, sometimes she forgot to eat because of tiredness but she doesn't have any regrets, because as she promised before, she will do anything for her bestfriend.