Chapter 23 - Dominic

💝💞Third Person POV💓💖

After Santiago ordered the maximum security in the hospital, everyone got the idea that something is coming up.

Dario and Marco were very happy when they found out everything about Antonia being their blood related niece, though they love her even before, their overprotectiveness increased tenfold.
As none of them want to leave Antonia alone whose according to the doctor is getting really so well quickly. She can get out of her room, that's why the kid troubled her Uncle Dario to let her visit Alejandro.

"Bambina let me check first with your Papa. I promise that we will visit him, so don't cry okay?" Dario told her as she cried out for him when she learned that Alejandro finally woke up. She needs to talk to him according to her, which confuses Dario.

"Bambina, why you're so eager to see him? He's alright and out of danger I promise you." He said softly, trying to comfort her. Santiago didn't inform them yet about everything because of Antonia's previous state. And right now, they forced him to get a shower atleast.

"Because I have to tell him that it's not Papa who wants to kill him, it's Claudia!" She shuddered. Dario hugged her and said that Alejandro won't believe as well that it's her Papa, so she doesn't have to worry too much. To calm her down, he offered that he will teach her how to draw which made Antonia to smile from ear to ear.

Elsewhere, Alicia started to gain her consciousness. As she fluttered open her eyes, the first thing she saw was a pair of forest green eyes, Franco. She's so confused of what happened on her, because the last time she remembered was her, being in Antonia's room, and now, there is Franco in front of her, staring like she's the most fragile thing in the world.

"What happened?" she asked him while Franco gave her a glass of water. He cleared his throat before he said that she fell unconscious because of over-fatigue. She frowned before trying to get out of her bed.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing?" He asked, confused with what she's doing.

"I have something to do, I can't stay here. Did you give the letter to Santiago? Where was he now? I need to talk to him."

"Easy Tiger! Calm down Alicia for godsake. You just fainted and you're acting like nothing happened. Could you please stop and tell me what you need to do?" He asked while staring at her eyes intently. Alicia stared back at him, and said that she needs her laptop and her cellphone.
Franco understand and call someone from his phone and ordered him to get what she needs.

Alicia just staring at him, stunned, cannot believe of why he's doing this, what changed?

"Santiago did read the letter and he will be here in few hours, so anything else, Tiger?" He raised his brow as he waits for her answer, she try to open her mouth, when suddenly her stomach growled so loud that made Franco smirk at her. But before she could say something, Franco silence her by putting his fingers on it.

"Do you really mean what you said to me before? That you're sorry?" Franco asked, Alicia just nods her head because Franco looks so scary because of his stoic face.

"Yes"

"Then this how it works, okay, I like you, do you like me Alicia?"

Alicia's face turned so red, can't believe that Franco would be this straight forward to her.

She then take the glass of water and take a sip, she gulped down audibly and then returned the glass on the table.

"Alicia?"

"Yes, I like you too." When she had spoken those words, Franco moved and she never expected the next thing he did.

"Fuck it." He said before his lips smashed on her lips. Her eyes become so big as her cheeks turned red. She was really caught off guard and she doesn't know what she's doing.