Chapter:17

Unedited...

***************

Aaron closed his eyes for a while, as her teeth graze against his collar bone.  Salina pulled his hair capturing his lips.

His eyes cold as she opened the first button of her shirt which she was wearing. Her eyes drilling on his. Her lips turned up into an impression of smile.

This is the hallway anyone could walk in on them. What kind of ploy is this? His finger went to her hair pulled her face up.
His lips touching her, she breathed out only to feel a sharp pain. She looked at him.

"Salina" His voice husky.

His finger touched her shoulder gliding over her shirt reaching her waist. He pulled her closer.

Salina looked away feeling his hand inside her shirt.

'Is not it what I wanted then why?'

He pressed a kiss on her neck slowly opening the next button. Salina bite her lips closing her eyes. Then he went for the button deliberately touching her skin slowly. He is good at this.

When he reached for the button , she looked at him. His eyes on her face the whole time. She narrowed her eyes, her facial expression remain blank. Popping the last button he pulled her closer pressing her almost naked torso against his. His finger slowly slide up.

Her heart thudded , when he unclasp her brassier. He buried his face on her shoulder. His hand  moving forward right  below her breast. She pushed away.

She was waiting for him to stop knowing it was the hall way but for some odd reason Aaron just stare at her. His hand went behind her head yanking her closer his lips crashed her, in a forceful demanding kiss. His tongue touching her lips asking for permission, she gasped when his finger touched her nipple. His finger went on a circular motion. As his tongue invade her mouth. He slowly careful moment make her numb. She moaned breathless her cheeks flushed, her pupil dilated.

"Let me.." Her voice breathless. He stopped chuckling.

"Go ahead" She swallowed.  Why the hell is she loosing herself? It just an act you had to. The more good she feel the more self loathe she feel. It would have been better if it hurts. She breathed out standing up.

Aaron just looked at her as she dropped her shirt then her brassier. She smirked getting down between his legs. Her finger tremble a bit as she touched between his leg only to feel something hard.

She chuckled. Her face softly rubbed over his pant. Aaron exhaled. His face which usually is cold or emotionless, flushed. She would have thought he was blushing if that was possible. She was wearing a shorts sliding it down. Salina put her legs around his waist, Her finger struggle with his pant before she pulled out his penis. Her hand went up and down. His closed his eyes, breathing out slowly. After a while, she directly guiding it at her entrance. It hurts like hell. His eyes snapped open. She tried to move but it was becoming impossible.

"Stop it" His grabbed her leg tightly, stopping her.

"What the hell are you doing?" He grit his teeth.

"Why is not it fun?" She chuckled though all she feel was a sharp pain. She would have cried if she was not struggling like that. Why was she even putting herself through this? She just does not want to enjoy this.

"I want it rough.." He glare at her, his hand holding her down making it impossible for her to move.

"Taking it a little rough  and deliberately hurting yourself to the point of bleeding is different thing, Salina" His jaw clenched, trying to control himself. She was way to tight. He pushed her down hovering over her.