Chapter:16

Happy New Year❤️❤️❤️
May this year bring you lots of love and happiness. I hope your dream comes true.

Unedited....

*****************

Aaron does not know what to expect when he saw her sittng and staring at the laptop. Was he expecting her to throw tantrums? Well if he is being truthful then yes, that's what he thought she will do. But she did not even acknowledge him. Was he grateful about that?

He chuckled off course he was . But it did not suit well with him when she silently take a seat for dinner. Was his idea to give her something to deal with back fired? He looked at his wife who was silently eating.

Does he think something is wrong? Is not it obvious? Salina is someone who was pamperd and loved by her father. In a true sense you could say she was brought up like princess. Someone who get everything she wants for the very reason she has a short temper when things don't go her way. And the file he especially prepard for her. The reaction was way off the bat then he thought.

"I did not think you would honour me by having dinner with me?" He said his voice netural. She for the sake of god could never understand whether he is sarcistic or this is default a by birth.

She stayed silent.

"So, have you decided?" Aaron stand up asking her the same question that usually agitates her.

"Why do you think I will change my decision?" She asked with a mocking smile. He could not held back his chuckle as he stood in front of her.

"Are you planning something?" He asked still there was a soft smile playing on. Her jaw clenched she would not snap at him though as she looked at him with same smile he has. Both can play this game of nonchalance. Right?

"Off course. Do you think I will sit quitly and let you do anything you want?" She asked which for some weird reason making him laugh.

"Surprise me, Sally" He deliberately called her nickname. She clutch her foodware tightly. Should she jut stab him and act as if it was all for self defense? She chuckled at her own thought staring at him with a new found determination. He narrowed his eyes before smirking.

"If this is as good as when you tried to seduce Jeremy" She flinched at his words biting her lips.

"I will reward you handsomely. Just like I did back then" His voice was light and soft but she knew the implication of those words. She shivered feeling sick to her stomach.

"Or even more" He added cruelly. A warning that's all this is for her to know she could do anything as long as she does not cross that line. Aaron walked out leaving behind a wrecked Salina but does she have anything to loose? Her son is already taken away. Her father's company is already his which he destroyed. She have nothing to loose then, Why don't she make him loose everything? Starting with his reputation that he hold so dear. Salina chuckled before busting out laughing.

She needs to find someone who he hates as well as envious off. Someone who has everything he ever wanted but could not have. Someone who he is always compared too. And who could be better than his own brother. But for everything to work she needs to find something Adriel will want. She sighed before going to sleep.

***************

The next day..

Erin was standing there with files. She is pretending not to know about her situation.

"Give me you phone" Erin blinked her eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked as if stalling time.

"Why don't you use your phone?" Salina eyed her before busting out laughing.