Chapter:3

Unedited...

***************

It was not long before Priscilla woke up from the commotion.

"You can't go in, Mrs.Valentine" Bella's voice was harsh. Salina knocked on the door. Priscilla sit up rubbing her face carefully not to touch her head. The door opened with a loud sound. She sighed.

"Where is my son?" Salina looked frantically around before staring at her.

"I asked you, where is my son?" She snapped glaring at her. Priscilla's stare at her the nerve of this woman coming here demanding her. Did she forget what she did yesterday?

"Why should I be answering you that?" Priscilla asked mockingly with a smile. Salina's eyes widen before she narrowed her eyes, her face paled.

"Look what happened yesterday was my fault. But my son... he is innocent" Salina said her hand clutching her shirt. She wanted to see her son now. She looked around herself the room eyes wide and diluted. Pricilla eyed her something is not right but she could not put a finger on what.

"You have a funny way to apologize" Pricilla said, she might be enjoying a bit too much then she intended too. Salina stare ather as she smirked. She have no choice does she? If she wants to see her son she had to do what Priscilla asked. A thrill down her spine.

Salina know what she wants. She closed her eyes before looking at her.

"I.. I am sorry, I did not mean to." Salina said rubbing her face.

"I..I am sorry.. I would never do that. But I need my son please. Please he is innocent in all of these. So, please" Salina said going down on her knees. Is this was Aaron wanted? That bastard is sick. Priscilla just looked away who is calling sick? She shake her head.

"Please.." She begged tears trickling down her cheek. Salina swallowed her pride, her son is the most important person in her life. And she can do anything for him, anything.

"Please, I..I need to see my son" She look down staring at the ground as another tear trickle down her cheek, she was trembling her hand bandage now that Priscilla noticed. A sick feeling developed in her stomach. Did Aaron? She looked away.

"Please.." She choked her shoulder shaking. Priscilla closed her eyes sighing. Her head is aching painfully and now she had to deal with this too.

Where is the Salina she knew? What happened to her? Priscilla sighed again why does it matter to her anyway? Salina sighed her finger tremble as she rub her face, taking deep breath.

"Please I begging you, I am sorry.." She begged again clutching her hand to stop the shaking.

Priscilla called for Bella.

"Bring Aaiden" She waited with bated breath it was not long before Aaiden run inside the room.

"I was playing grandma..." He pout but when his eyes land on his mother. He rushed towards her jumping in her arm. Salina wrapped her arm tightly. She could not control her emotions anymore with. Her whole body shaking as she cried sobbing harder. Priscilla had to look away from her heart wrenching sob. What was she thinking when she was mocking her? She is an emotional wreck as it is.

Salina kissed his forehead, before pulling him back.

"Don't vanish from my eyes, alright?" She said softly begging her son.

"Don't leave me alone, do you hear me?" She asked pressed another soft kiss on Aaiden cheek. His lips tremble and not before long he started crying too.

"Don't please don't I..." Priscilla closed her eyes for a brief moment she feel pity for her. Only for a second she wanted to go and talk too Antonio about Aaron. It's none of her business though.