Chapter 27: Here We Come! (3)

******

Cale removed the face mask and flashed his smile, his signature smile that always makes the young dragon think if he was gonna scam or loot someone.

"..."

Silence.

Everyone fell silent as the so-called priest revealed his face. The prophets couldn't help but gape when they saw the face beneath the mask, even for those who have seen his face so many times. Some rubbed their eyes as they started to doubt the individual's existence in front of them.

He truly looked like a messenger of a God. It's as if a light was shining down on the young priest as he looked so bright. It was like he descended from heaven.

Cale, who was oblivious to what was happening in his surrounding as he was too absorbed on his new role, continued to speak. He was just saying whatever the hell comes to his mind.

"Just last year, I decided to move here. I've always admired Korea and I thought I could pursue my dream here as well. My dream was to become a priest."

With his eyes still closed, he clasped his hands even tighter as he raised them.

He admits it, this is kind of fun.

Of course, it was not as fun as throwing away money or looting the enemies. Nothing can beat those.

"I always had a strong belief in God ever since I was a kid. I grew up with the help of His guidance, that was why I wanted to serve Him for the rest of my life."

Utterly bullsh*t. He neither like nor believe in any Gods at all. Guidance? They went through all sorts of sh*t instead because of them. Serving a God? That obviously never crossed his mind. He had no plans to serve one, not a f*cking chance.

At that moment, messages flashed in his mind.

[A few constellations admires your impudence.]

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' almost fell for your act.]

[1,300 coins have been sponsored.]

Would you look at that, even the constellations enjoys this kind of stuff. Did he really just earned coins from this sh*t as well? Now that's definitely a win-win.

"However, I couldn't do so in my homeland due to personal reasons. I was so devastated, but I managed to pull myself together and now I–"

Another message flashed again in Cale's mind.

[The constellation 'God of Eternal Rest' is impressed by your brazen act.]

His mouth shut straight away after reading the message inside his head.

[The constellation 'God of Eternal Rest' truly wants you to become his saint.]

[The constellation 'God of Eternal Rest' assures that it will not bring you any harm.]

His eyes opened wide in an instant after reading the messages.

'This...! You f*cking God—!'

The God that was nowhere to be found suddenly showed up and just casually told him to become his saint. This nutjob... this God still had the audacity to tell him that?

A deep frown replaced the smile on his face, his mood turning sour. Cale had forgotten about his act and was starting to get pissed at the God that he thought had abandoned them. Is that all he's going to say?

As he thought of that, a message popped up again.

[The constellation 'The Sun that Perished the Darkness' apologizes for the sudden intrusion.]