Chapter 26: Here We Come! (2)

I am still confused whether I should keep the title or not so let's just uh, vote ig?

-Keep the title

If not, pick a title that you want (I'm putting every suggestion cuz why the hell not😂)

- Unlucky Bastards
- One that Denied Fate
- Fate-changing Encounter
- A Slacker Tries Changing a Reader's Fate
- The Fate that Changed
- Unpredictable Encounter
- A New Path of Fate
- Change of Path
- Path of Change
- Unlucky Bastards
- Save the Squid
- Sacrificial Bastards Sacrificing Themselves Again
- Red Changed World's Fate Again
- Save the Adored Protagonist
- Seal this Ending
- Once and for All
- Reading it Like Trash
- Protect These Punks!
- Reader's Fate Needs Help
- Change the End of Story
- Legal Ramification of Changing the Denouement
- Unlucky Bastard Saves Sacrifical Bastard
- A Different Ending
- How the Story's Ending Changed
- Using the word 'Catalyst' in the title [Ex. A Catalyst for Fate, Omniscient Viewpoint's Catalyst, A Reader's Catalyst, etc.]
- New Epilogue
- Changed Epilogue
- The New Beginning but a Changed Ending
- A Revolution Against the Preordained
- Rewriting your Predestined Fate
- Epilogue Rewrite

Welp, it is as it is🤣

Chapter 26: Here We Come! (2)

******

"Now those jerks time is over. It will all end tomorrow."

"Sigh... when this is over, I will have a bottle of soju."

"Yes. Did you see that bastard's eyes before? The Sage's Eye glared at me and I almost had a heart attack."

"Haha, how did a guy who got off at the prologue know about the Sage's Eye?"

The two prophets were having a chill conversation inside the tent. Cale shook his head as he listened to them from the outside. If only they knew.

"Hey, the other prophets are still suspicious… how do I convince them? They've been nagging me to go to Chungmuro…"

"Give me your phone and I will speak to them. At any rate… huh?"

Jung Minseob's face stiffened as he fiddled with the keyboard.

"Why is the Internet not working all of a sudden?"

"Huh? Did the representative fell asleep again? Go check it out."

As Jung Minseob opened the tent, he was greeted by a young man whose hair was red as blood.

"Oh, hello."

Cale smiled as he waved his hand at the prophets.

In the background, Kim Dokja, Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung were causing ruckus inside the station. There was also the timid Han Donghoon but he was still inside the other tent.

"W-Who... H–How–Wh-Wha–"

Lee Sungkook stammered in shock and Jung Minseob just gaped at the sight. Their reaction was somehow satisfying to see for Cale.

That is until the gaping Jung Minseob broke from his trance and spoke towards Lee Sungkook.

"See, see?! I told you that bastard was a fake, right?!"

The man exclaimed at the other but the latter didn't respond. Lee Sungkook stopped stammering and was frozen in his spot.

"That bastard got us good!"

Cale's brows deeply furrowed as he listened to Jung Minseob. This guy had realized that Kim Dokja was a fake. But from the way he said it... why did that sounded very odd to him for some reason?