Chapter 14: Chungmuro (2)

Cheolsoo*, Cheoldoo is actually the name of the group. Can't blame myself, he was an insignificant character...

Also many thanks for the corrections! I appreciate it very much, i won't get mad if u guys point out something i promise lmao

And btw, i wont be able to update as often as before. Not until the electricity is back to normal. Gotta wait for 2 weeks. The typhoon landed a strong hit😂

******

It wasn't long before the area was filled with blood. The blood of Cheoldoo Group members was spilled inside the station.

The others have run towards the railway tracks and were watching from there. The only ones left inside were their party and the only member alive from the Cheoldoo Group, Bang Cheolsoo.

"Y-You-!"

The guy couldn't even stand straight due to the severe injuries he received. He was missing an arm and had a deep cut on his stomach. Also, a bunch of minor injuries. The reason why this bastard was still alive was that he made his group members his meat shield.

But now there was no one left from his group, running away was not an option either.

Cale was frowning as he quietly observed the fight. He was not frowning from the gruesome view, Jung Heewon's strength, or Cheolsoo's horrible state. It was from something else. He eyed the window that emerged again beside Jung Heewon.

[The constellation 'Monarch of the Small Fries' is delighted.]

[100 coins have been sponsored.]

'How is this bastard constellation the sponsor of this son of a b*tch?'

This 'Monarch of Small Fries' constellation had been cheering for them since earlier. Every time Cheolsoo gets injured, this damn constellation donates coins. It was clear who is the unlucky incarnation of this masochist constellation.

But how though? This constellation tried to become his sponsor earlier? It's not possible to pick two incarnations on the sponsor selection for the constellations, or is it?

As Cale continued to ponder, Jung Heewon smiled widely at the dastard who was now all alone in front of her.

"I see you ran out of people to throw at me."

"S-Stay ba-!"

It was too late. Cheolsoo couldn't even finish as Jung Heewon quickly disappeared in front of him, only to appear behind him and sliced through him from top to bottom.

[All constellations in the channel feel intense joy.]

His body fell in the floor. Finally, everyone stopped moving. The fight was over.

The small crowd watching from the railway tracks soon got rid of their blank expression and shouted in joy.

"T-Thank you Heewon-ssi!"

"All of you.. thank you!"

They've climbed back on the platform and expressed their gratitude to the party that defeated the remaining Cheoldoo Group members.

"Everyone."

The people turned their heads towards the voice. It came from Kim Dokja, who had a serious expression on his face.

"It's still too early to celebrate."

Kim Dokja's eyes roamed around the area. It was bloody, but no one actually seemed to be bothered by this. Still, he needed to remind them about something.