Chapter 9: It Must Be Fate (3)

Whooooo! I just wanna say thank you all for reading this fanfic! I just made it on a whim though i have a plot in mind it'll still be chaotic haha! Istg there's gonna be a lot of plot holes and i really hate those. And if i make mistakes in the future I'm apologizing in advance cuz im not really good at writing, this is my first time lmao

Anyways here's a flashback of what happened to Cale and the others while Kim Dokja was not around. I'm pretty sure I missed a lot of details so yeah XD

******

Four days ago.

Everyone was preparing to leave Oksu Station. They've gathered supplies from the nearby convenience stores, looked for weapons to defend themselves, and raised their stats. They were going to move to the nearby underground station, Geumho Station.

Everyone already knows that a poisonous fog will cover the whole area tomorrow and the safety zones will be underground as the poisonous fog will only stay above-ground.

Cale and his companions were already done preparing, they're just waiting for the others to finish as they wanted to go with everyone else. As they quietly waited for the people, they were observing someone from the distance.

'He's still here.'

Cale was secretly glancing at the transcendent, Yoo Joonghyuk.

Yoo Joonghyuk was still with them and hadn't left for Chungmuro. Cale doesn't know the reason for that.

'...Is he waiting for Kim Dokja?'

"He's waiting for hyung."

Cale got his answer.

"That's surprising."

"Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi waited in the past as well."

Cale nodded his head at Yoo Sangah. He turned his head and looked at someone beside him. He saw the white-haired, Kim Namwoon, looking at Yoo Joonghyuk with his eyes sparkling in admiration.

At that time, Cale made up his mind.

'I'm tossing this one to him.'

Kim Namwoon was originally Yoo Joonghyuk's companion, and he handled the white-haired pretty well. Kim Namwoon will surely progress better if he joins Yoo Joonghyuk.

But before he toss him to Yoo Joonghyuk, he have to do something first.

Cale then called the boy with a whispering voice.

"Hey, Kim Namwoon."

"Huh? What is it, mister?"

"Do you want to go with Yoo Joonghyuk?"

Kim Namwoon's eyes widened at Cale's question. He nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Uhm, that. That mister, he asked me earlier if I wanted to go with him.. But.."

Cale was not surprised as he expected Yoo Joonghyuk to ask Kim Namwoon to be his companion.

"Is that so? Fine, I will let you go with him."

"R-Really?"

"Yes. In one condition."

Cale smiled at the boy. Kim Namwoon felt iffy after seeing that smile again.

"Uh..What is it?"

"Let's not discuss it here. Let's go outside."

Cale motioned Kim Namwoon to follow him. The white-haired did not have a choice but to follow the red-haired that was already walking away elegantly, which he found odd. Now that he thought about it, that mister always walked like that. It was the same for the blonde-haired as well. How can they walk so elegantly like those royals that he only saw in movies and tv shows?