Chapter 6: Here We Go Again (3)

Oh yeahhh, btw i have a question. Should I continue this story? Idk I'm just curious about ur opinions😂

Anyways here's a new chapter, happy reading!

******

'What the f*ck is going on? What are they doing here?'

Cale's mind was a mess as he looked at Choi Han and Alberu. He couldn't think of anything as to how these people got here. Was it the Fourth Wall? At that moment, a small window popped up on his side.

[The Constellation 'God of The Eternal Rest' is sincerely apologizing to incarnation Cale Henituse.]

"Oh..."

Kim Dokja was looking at the floating window beside Cale with confusion. Why is a constellation suddenly apologizing to this young man? And it was constellation that did not appear in the novel.

'...Something is up with him.'

Does he know something about the Ways of Survival? There were people who did read up until a hundred chapters. Was he one of those people?

Kim Dokja thought as he stared at Cale, who was deeply frowning while looking at the window beside him. The window soon disappeared, but his frown remained.

'....I guess not?'

Cale's expression made it looked like he was utterly confused in Kim Dokja's point of view. That made him doubt his thoughts.

'I'm the only one who knows the ending of this world.'

He was the only reader that finished the Ways of Survival. The author even gave him an offline copy after the novel was unpublished. He knows this world now better than anyone else.

And that was how Kim Dokja made his conclusion about Cale.

Meanwhile, Cale was still frowning for an entirely different reason. When he was finally done connecting the dots, he spoke.

"You moth*rf*cker-"

'Why did you not tell me you bastard God?'

Cale had stopped himself from blurting out that question. That would only make him more suspicious. He turned back to Choi Han and Alberu that were still looking at him with a worried expression.

"Cale-ni-"
"Dongsa-"

Choi Han and Alberu was cut off from talking by Cale, who was wearing a serious expression on his face.

"Now's not the time to chat, we have to get out of here first."

Cale had noticed the crowd of people running outside the window. They were the people from the same subway train and were rushing into the other side of the bridge where Oksu Station can be seen.

They need to get to the station as well. They don't have much time; he could feel that the dokkaebis will come back soon. Though that won't likely be the case, this ominous feeling was not going away.

"Uh, Cale-ssi, are they your friends?"

Yoo Sangah was the one who asked that question. Cale nodded his head and walked towards the broken door.

"Don't worry, they're on our side."

"...Is that so? Alright then.."

Cale got off the carriage, the nasty smell of rotting corpses with the smoke immediately filled his nose.

'How horrible.'

This horrible scene reminded him of the cataclysm he experienced back on Earth when he was living as Kim Rok Soo.