Chapter 13: Chungmuro (1)

******

"Dokja-ssi! Sangah-ssi! Thank god you all came back safely."

"Ah, yes. How about Heewon-ssi? Are you fine now?"

"Of course I was fine, Dokja-ssi just wanted to leave me behind."

"No, that's not it. I was really worried about Heewon-ssi."

The group was able to return safely from the Edge of Darkness. They almost got lost on the way back, Lee Gilyoung couldn't use his Diverse Communication due to the insects dying from the dark keeper. It was a relief that Yoo Sangah was able to use her stigma.

They followed a thread that was connected to her and from the outside. It was a 'thread' to escape the labyrinth. There was no reason for Yoo Sangah to have such a skill from the beginning, that was why Kim Dokja was sure it was a stigma provided by her sponsor. Somehow, he thought it was a constellation he knew.

'I'm sure I will find out who's her sponsor.'

When he tried using his skill Character List on her, something weird happened. An additional message that never existed emerged. That made him sure that he will eventually be able to look at her attributes window.

"Hyunsung-ssi, here."

He saw Choi Han handed the shield to Lee Hyunsung. It was a D-grade item, the Old Iron Shield. That was one of the few items they got on the treasure cove.

"Oh, thank you."

They only got 4 items in total. It was too shameful to call it a 'treasure cove'. Yoo Joonghyuk, he had probably gone through that place. In the end, they were robbing a place that was already robbed.

He got something amazing though. The Unbroken Faith, a star relic item. It was really a huge item.

In the world of Ways of Survival, the 'star relics' were the only items excluded from the ratings table. It wasn't just because they had a strong performance but because these items were special.

Every star relic contained the power of a living constellation. The difference in performance varied depending on whether the constellation was the hero of a certain world and how much awareness they had. Regardless, they contained the power of a constellation, so the relics had tremendous value.

It really is an amazing item, but...

Kim Dokja glanced at the blonde-haired, Alberu. He was busy chatting with the others. His eyes landed on the thing that Alberu was holding.

A white pistol gun. A weapon that this blonde-haired had since the first main scenario. It is definitely not your ordinary gun, the color and the way it glows says it all. Something was telling him that Alberu's weapon is an S-grade item as well.

Where exactly did he got that weapon? Was there a weapon like that exists in Ways of Survival? Kim Dokja's head was full of questions at that time.

"...He's staring too much."

"Alberu-nim, i think he's looking at your gun."

"He's probably getting suspicious about it."

Alberu could tell that Kim Dokja was staring at him even though it was a bit dark. It was a piercing gaze directed at him—no, at his weapon, Taerang.

He must've realized that it was not an ordinary weapon. He can't really do anything about it. He wasn't able to communicate with Taerang anymore when they arrived in this dimension. He couldn't hear Taerang's voice. Fortunately, the white spear can still hear his orders.