Finding About Cobalts-II

(Keystone City)

"OK, where the hell are we?" Sam asks looking around the corridor with a small flash light in his hand, him and Sam walked through the corridor a look of terror on their faces.

Unknown to them they were both being tailed by Nora and Ralph, who barely spoke anything as they followed the two.

"We've been walking for hours and we still haven't reached an end!" Sam yells pointing his flashlight back towards the tunnel both Nora and Ralph quickly hid, trying to stay out of their sight.

"It hasn't been that long." Jeff drawled looking at the man, and then pointed towards the front. "Look there's a door, I think that's the place we had to be at."

"I only seen or heard of things like this in movies, games, comics and/or mangas." Sam says as he opens the door. Both Ralph and Nora nodded their heads at his words.

"So what exactly he wanted?" Jeff asks looking around the room.

"He wants a book from here." Sam says and Jeff looked at him blankly and pointed towards a row of book on several shelves, including many books that were loitering around the room.

"Which book?!" Jeff asks indignantly.

"I think it might be one of those with the gem emblem." Nora's voice came as she pointed out to the few books with the gem emblems.

"Well that did solve few problems." Sam says with surprise looking at both Nora and Ralph.

"It does, thank you " Jeff says as he picks up the books before his eyes widen in realization. "Wait! Who are you two?"

"Just two people who have some questions that need to be answered." Ralph speaks as he picks up one of the books. "These are some really old books. Which ancient lived here?"

"Don't know." Jeff answers while shrugging his shoulders. "But I think she was really old, like really, really old. Like from the time of dinasour old, what was that called again?" Hello began waving his hand while making signs to tell them.

"Jurassic or Cretaceous, but she was not that old, Jeff, not really, anyway." Sam rebuffs but still looked at the two newcomers with caution.

"Oh please, the only other old person we know is that old bastard, and we don't know how old that bastard is." Jeff shots back.

"And how old  is that old bastard or who is this old bastard anyway, if you would be so kind to share that with us." Ralph asks as he looked around the picking up a random book.

"Well, I-"

"We'll like it if you would be so kind to tell us who you are, then I wouldn't really mind telling you about him." Sam says.

"Really?" Nora asks.

"It depends." Jeff answers.

"How so?" Ralph asks this time.

"Well, we would like to know if you will kill us if we tell you or if you were working for the old bastard, or his new guy?"

"New guy?"

"Yeah, some guy came around with the old bastard, gathering every single member of the family last month, was wearing a weird green color clothes, but that wasn't the weirdest thing?" Jeff tells them.

"What was the weirdest thing?" Nora asks again.

"Hello looked just like our cousin, Eddie."  Sam answers her, which got a wide eyed reaction from both Nora and Ralph. "You know him?"

"Eddie Thawne?" Ralph asks and Jeff nods his head. "Yeah, a bit, considering I am also from the CCPD."

"Was." Nora interrupts.

"I was from CCPD." Ralph corrects.

"So you were like colleagues or something?" Jeff asks again.

"Something like that." Ralph answers.

"So what are you doing here?" Sam asks with a curious glance as he looks around for the book they were searching for.

"Well as you said, somebody who looked just like Eddie arrived in Central City." Ralph begins. "And caused quite a ruckus."

"You mean what we saw in the news today?"

"Yeah." Nora nodded her head. "Do you need help finding the book?" Sam tried to speak up, ready to tell her no, but was Jeff had other plans.

"Yeah, sure." Jeff answers. "But the there is this part that is really important."

"Really?" Ralph asks. "Like what?"

"We don't actually know what type of book we are looking for right here?" Jeff replies. "So we might've to read every book here, so I could really use your help in that." It took a few minutes for Nora to understand what the man actually just said.

"Imma what now?"