🎃 Security System Heartslabyul: Part 21🎃

Начните с самого начала

"We somehow managed to drive those costumers away without causing any injury." Deuce sighed in relief.

"Haa, those customers are finally gone. I was worried how it would turn out..." Ace relaxed his stuff shoulders and finally took a break from all that.

"Can you tell me what had happened?" Cater asked Trey.

"Actually..." Trey started to explain what happened while they were gone but Riddle beat him to it.

"They were trying to pick the magic flower that we planted in the Botanical Gardens!" Riddle said angrily. "With the stupid reason of wanting to use these flowers are hair decorations and post a selfie to Magicam... Picking these important flowers that we used to create magic potions... What exactly are they thinking about?..... Besides that, the rules of Queen Of Hearts, Number 228: "You Shouldn't Pick Up Flowers At The Garden During Wednesday". They are violating the rules!" (A/n: All I can see is Riddle puffing his cheeks in anger during this scene tbh.)

"Indeed, they shouldn't pick the flower in their own..." Ace muttered. "But, you're wrong too. Those people wouldn't know the rules of the Queen Of Hearts."

"What did you say!? Queen Of Hearts is one of the Great Seven!" Riddle stuttered out. "It's common sense to memorize at least 100 rules out of all the 810 rules!!!"

"Y-You're right..." Cater sweat dropped.

"I still haven't memorized until the 100th rule..." Deuce muttered to himself.

"Well, our Dorm Leaders are always like this...." Ace rubbed the back of his head and sighed. "The visitors keep teasing him, and it makes him become even more mad... Then it turns to this situation."

"You have been patient when facing those customers." Trey said. "It's just.... Things don't go well when the customers don't listen to him, they are too stubborn...."

"I see.... You went through a hard time, Riddle." Cater turned to the red head.

"..... I'm sorry for causing the trouble. Everyone, thank you for holding me back." Riddle said with a small smile of gratitude.

"I wonder what those people are thinking Bout. Deuce muttered. "Cater, do you know anything about this? And what is the Security System...?"

"About that, we just face the same situation earlier...." Cater said, recalling the previous events before they got to the Botanical Gardens.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I see... The Magicam Monsters who's brains are full with Magicam." Deuce muttered softly.

"What a stray name. But I think this nickname will be spread to the other dorms soon." Riddle said.

"It will from the looks of it." Y/n came in and swooped down. "Is everyone alright? I heard some commotion here a minute ago."

"Yeah, we're okay. Everything's got taken care of." Ace said to Y/n.

"That's a relief to hear."

"What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be at Ramshackle?" Riddle asked.

"Crowley told me to check up on each and every Dorm Venue to see if there's any more trouble with the Magicam Monsters and Help in any way I can." Y/n explained briefly. "What exactly happened here?" Everyone explained what happened as Y/n took it all in. "How am I not surprised?"

"Even though those scary~teachers have already warned them, they still didn't listen to them." Ace said.

"Exactly." Y/n nodded.

"This is beyond expectations. The teachers must be troubled by this." Riddle mumbled.

"Haa..." Cater and Y/n just let out a breath in response.

"Already I was expecting these troubles to happen." Cater said.

"Eh!?" The Heartslabyul residents yelped out.

"There are so many famous Magicam Accounts that will do anything to receive a ton of likes for their post." Cater explained. "Because Night Raven Collage has become famous for having all the photogenic places..."

"A few of those customers are these problematic famous Magicam Accounts." Y/n added.

"N-No way... Does that mean they will continue their behavior as long as they received a lot of Likes on Magicam!?" Deuce yelped out.

"Mayhaps they didn't think their behavior that brings them fun are troubling the others." Cater said.

To Be Continued~

A/n
Happy New Year!!!