The End of an Era: Author's Note

What can I say except: this has been a wild year. I had no idea when I started writing these poems in the beginning of 2020, or when i started publishing them here in the beginning of 2021, that they would have such an impact on other people. I started writing them sort of as an experiment. What if I wrote poetry? What if I showed the world? And I'm so happy I did, because it propelled an incredible journey of self discovery and self love that I will be eternally grateful for. I'm so thankful that I have this platform to share these poems with you all, and thankful that you actually took the time to read them.

But I feel like I've come to the end of an era. Don't worry- I'm not done writing poetry. I don't think I'll ever be done writing poetry. But Poems From Another Sad Teenager is coming to a close.

This is a good thing, really. It means I'm not sad anymore. I still get sad, of course, but it's not what I am. And I'm so, so proud of myself for getting through probably the toughest two years of my life so far. It's time for me to move on, and I'm so ready.

Happy New Year! I'll see you guys on the other side.

Big love,
Ivy

Poems From Another Sad Teenagerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें