They all stood up, heading outside as Inspector Demilade let the way.
Her aura of authority in the police station was so strong that she ignited fear in every police officer that came her way.
She took them to Amarachi's cell.
Amarachi on seeing Jordan and chief Justice immediately leaped for joy.

She quickly ran towards the bars of her cell, holding on to it.
Jordan encircled his hands around hers through the bars.
"Jordan, chief Victor, you came for me"Amarachi cried out.
Her eyes were fully red and weak from crying.
Never in her life did she imagine going to jail.

"Ofcourse. Why shouldn't we?"Jordan replied as he caressed her hands.

"Amarachi seems you are fortunate. They arranged your bail. You have been released on bail"Inspector Demilade stated as she unlocked Amarachi's cell.
Amarachi immediately hugged Jordan,once out of her cell, weeping onto his shirt as she hugged him tightly.
He patted her hair and caressed her.
"It is fine Amara. Nothing is going to happen to you"He whispered.

Amarachi pulled out of the embrace and turned to face chief Victor with her tear stained face.
"Thank you so much sir. I didn't steal it. I don't know how it got into my room"Amarachi bemoaned.
Chief victor pulled her in for a brief hug which took her by surprise but she hugged him back.

"You don't have to worry. I believe you ok. I know you will never intentionally hurt Nicole or anyone"Chief victor reassured her.

"It is ok with the emotions. When you get to your various houses you can show all these emotions not in my station. Come sign your bail papers Amarachi"Inspector Demilade cut in sharply.

She took all four of them to her office once again for Amarachi to sign her bail papers in the presence of their lawyer as her witness.
"Mind you young lady,I'll be keeping an eye on you because I still don't buy all these charade of tears you are putting on. You being released on bail is on the condition that you will appear or report to the police station whenever your presence is required or ordered"The inspector added sternly as she narrowed her eyes at Amarachi.
Amarachi on hearing that felt the air being sucked out of her lungs and for a brief moment, she forgot to breathe.

"Don't worry inspector, the need will never arise" Jordan snapped back as he held Amara's hand, walking her out of Inspector's Demilade office.

"Thank you so much Barrister Femi. You were able to arrange the bail papers especially on such short notice. Thank you once again"Chief victor said as he extended a hand to his lawyer.

"It's nothing chief. I am your attorney and it's my job. I should be on my way now. Have a goodnight rest"Barrister Femi replied as he took out his car keys and headed for his car parked outside the station.

"Chief I have to be on my way now. I have received so much calls from my dad and my mum. I don't even know why my mum is calling me. Please do take care of Amarachi"Jordan said.

Chief victor chuckled and waved it off.
"It's nothing. Thank you for working with the barrister in arranging Amara's bail papers"
Jordan flashed a smile at both Amarachi and Chief victor before heading for his own car.

"Come Amara. Let's go home ok. Before that inspector comes back and changes her mind"Chief victor whispered making Amara chortle.

* * * * * *

   Amarachi felt nervous upon entering the house. She wondered how Mrs Linda would view her.  Nicole's perspective on her would never change but she didn't want Nicole's mother to despise her the way her daughter did.

Mrs Linda was talking with Nicole in the leaving room when Amarachi and Chief victor entered the house.
Mrs Linda was shocked upon seeing Amara whilst Nicole hissed loudly and folded her arms.