Chapter 26 : Something's Wrong

Start from the beginning

"You wanna go? Go on, dickhead." Error insulted, still standing with his battle stance.

The crowd produced an 'oh' after hearing Error.

"You'll cry your ass walking home tonight." Nightmare countered, stretching his body to prepare himself.

Error then put his hands down, "You're not worth it." He spoke before turning around and hearing the other run up to him. Without hesitation, he turned again to face the creature drawing near and attempting to punch him in the face. He missed, however. Nightmare swiftly dragged his right hand towards Error's skull but the other managed to dock and miss the hit. Nightmare afterward slid his right foot from his left to right, trying to see if he can hit Error's legs and watch him fall. However, Error managed to jump quickly and once again miss the hit.
"Is that all you've got?" Error provoked but then receiving a groan from the other, as well as multiple attempts of punches towards him that he effortlessly missed.
Despite knowing that Nightmare is a lot stronger, he's obviously trained for it, Error seemed to be feeling confident that he'd outsmart him. Everyone knows, only a miracle can handle such.

While the battle was ongoing, Ink was still stuck by the table, consuming what's possible. He could just take eveything he needs and leave, but sadly Bill's gang was on standby and Bill himself wasn't done with Ink. "You know, eating these doesn't make you less miserable." Bill attempted to initiate a conversation.
"Well, I'm not pwlanning on being lesh misherabwole." Ink answered while he munch on his food. He's not really that miserable, for he has moved on from his dark past and he's trying to be the cheerful person he wants to be. Unlikely, but he's trying to be resilient right now just by knowing Bill exists at his side.

Bill let out a soft chuckle that almost made Ink puke of how cringey it was. "What are you even trying to prove?" Bill asked, faking his worry.

"Did you know that Nightmare is here?" Ink purposely tried to change the subject, although his strategy wasn't quite right.

"He's here?" Bill exclaimed, as well as his other members.

"That's funny I mentioned because you never saw him enter." Ink spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"Bruh, someone's gotta beat the hell out of him." Epic then raised both of his palms. "Not it." He was pertaining to Nightmare.

"We came here to have fun, mind you." Pray countered, his voice sounded deep and raspy.

"What's wrong with beating? If we came here to have fun, might as well make the most of it." Sky chuckled before leaning against the table. "Damn-tacle's on the list."

Pray rolled his eyes at him, "Okay, birdie." He insulted, receiving a laugh from the others but a glare from his target.

"You think you're funny?" Sky pulled himself away from the table to face him.

"I know what you're gonna say next." Pray walked towards him slowly, trying to make the scene a little more dramatic. "Tweet tweet." He joked, gaining a few laughs from the group while Sky circled his mind over some insults to throw at him.

"If I throw a stick, would you leave?" Sky pulled his face closer to Pray's. "Go on, doggy, fetch." He insulted in a mocking tone. It got to Pray immediately, after remembering a past occurrence in which he lost a bet with the gang and was forced to become their slave for a week. He did let out a small smirk that turned into a sneer.

"Who's gonna get it? You?"

"Do you want me to give you a collar for specification?"

"Don't think I've forgotten your thievery in my room." Pray spoke firmly, pointing a finger on the other's chest.

"And I still remember the computer you broke."