Chapter 26 : Something's Wrong

"What is he doing?" Blue looked back at Fell who grinned while witnessing the preparation. Blue stared at him for a while with his brow raised as if he was waiting for something to happen. "Well?"

"What?" The other glanced at him.

"Do something!" Blue whined. He was in no place to interfere, literally, he was too far away to rush over and people were already surrounding the fighters. Fell thought for a moment before he could disagree.

"Don't have to, Error's got this. I think." Fell hesitated with his words but eventually joined the crowd to witness the scene.
Assuming that Error could handle such event, Fell only watched in awe as he stood with the audience. When he reached the front, he saw Error stretching his body and removing his coat. Error threw it to Fell, along with his gadgets and wallet. Ink, on the other hand, was searching for food inside the house when he was met by TK along the way. He looked up to face the tall being.

"Hey! Good to see you here!" TK greeted, taking a step back to see him better due to his height.

"I was forced. So..." Ink shrugged before laughing, while he felt his neck strain from looking up. He heard the other chuckle as well when he suddenly saw TK grab a cup from the table beside and hand it to him.

"Need a drink?" TK asked with his hand stretched towards the other.

"Oh-" Ink blocked the cup with his hands, gesturing him to put it away. "I'm not allowed to drink." He smiled and afterwards let out a small laugh.

TK bent down and got closer to Ink before whispering. "Minors have it their way when they're at parties."

Ink hesitated for a moment. No, he's not gonna drink even if there's no such form of legality around. He's educated enough to know what's good for him. "I'll...pass. I'm actually looking for food right now." He cleared.

"Well, can't stop you. Food's over there." TK then pointed at another table that was covered with white cloth and was filled with various dishes. Ink followed his finger, however, his mouth parted for a moment when he saw Bill standing literally right infront of the table, along with his gang. TK mumbled something but was inaudible due to the loud speakers blasting in the room. He then left to rush over at the pool.

"Mhm, nuh-uh I'm not going there, can you get me some cupcakes instea..." Ink's voice trailed off after realizing TK was nowhere to be found when he turned around. Ink blew a raspberry before gaining the courage to walk over at the table. He was thinking of secretly snatching a few muffins, but it seemed impossible since Bill was guarding the whole table itself. "Alright then, here we go." He muttered.
When he reached the table, it was no surprise that Bill took sight of him grabbing a muffin.

"What a nice surprise! Actually, scrap the 'nice', it's such a shame you entered this house." Bill spoke from his side while he grabbed his muffin. Ink didn't respond, or yet he didn't know what to respond. "You don't belong here." Bill crossed his arms with a creepy smile plastered on his face. He easily got into Ink's head as it was now clouded with,

Do I belong here?

Should I be part of this anyway?

Why did I agree to come?

Ink was getting nervous by every second that pass, he couldn't even face him without looking away a couple of times because of how intimidating he looked. He chose not to answer for now.

On the other hand, Error and Nightmare were now starting a battle of insults. Where's the action? They're provoking each other for a better experience.