~Sam~ (10)

"Sam!" You yelled as the demon got closer to you. She finally caught up to you and covered your mouth with a dirty rag.

"I'm going to make your life miserable!" She laughed. You tried to get away but you were trapped.

That was about a week ago and now you were in a basement waiting for the demon to come back. She had tortured you and cut every part of your limbs. If only Sam and Dean could find you now. This demon was different because she practiced witchcraft. You found that out because of the cure book by the door to the basement.

Sam's POV

"Dean could you drive any slower!" I yelled. Y/N had been gone for a whole week with out calling! Dean tracked her phone and it was at a old demon house Dean and I had been to a year ago.

"I know Sam!" He answered. I could feel the car go faster and faster. Thank God there wasn't any cops on the road.

We pulled up to the house and I toke the front of the house and Dean toke the back. I opened the front door slowly and walked in. It only toke thirty seconds for me to find a blood trail. I followed it and saw a limp body in the coroner.

"Y/N!" I ran towards the body and was thrown against a wall. Turns out that the body wasn't Y/N, it was a God damn demon!

"Hello Sam. Et non audieritis vocem Adriana enim prius destiterunt , quam audistis per ultimum!" She shouted blowing a dark dust into my face. I wiped my face and she was gone but Y/N was where she was standing.

"Y/N!" I picked her up and she slowly woke up.

"Sam?" She whispered.

"I'm here, I'm right here." She was cut pretty bad but didn't seem to be hurt too bad. "You ok?"

"Yea my arm hurts though." I looked down at her and smiled.

"Just hold on one second."

"Ok, and I'm fine." Y/N repeated.

"I know, you said that already."

"No I didn't." Y/N replied. I didn't argue back but I knew I heard Y/N's voice! She did say something! Was I going mad again? I sat her down in the Impala and told Dean it was alright to go.

"So Y/N, how are you?" Dean asked.

"Pretty good. Good to see you two." Y/N hugged Dean and I from the back and sat back down.

"God damn Sam, your hair is so soft!"

"Thanks." I laughed, she never talked like that.

"For what?" Dean asked looking at me with concern.

"Didn't Y/N just say... Never mind." What the hell is going on?! I looked back to Y/N and she was looking out the window.

"Is he staring at me?" Y/N slightly looked at me and snapped her head back to the window. "Fuck he is! Shit! What the fuck does he want?!" I turned around and looked back to the road. Did that demon put a spell on me or something?!

"If only Sam knew how much I loved him. His ass is pretty cute too." I chocked on my spit.

"Sam are you ok?" Y/N really spoke.

"I'm fine... I just... I'm hungry..." I looked to Dean, " Can we go somewhere?"

Fifteen minutes later we were at a local dinner. We sat down at a booth and looked at the menu.

"Fuck I think I just touched his foot!" I looked up from my menu and saw Y/N's mouth not moving.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Dean left and left Y/N and I alone.

"I wish Sam would love me. He only likes pretty girls, and girls that are skinny, your not pretty Y/N, and you will never be pretty! You are the fastest pig I have ever seen!" I looked up it sounded like she was screaming. Right when I looked up she had tears forming in her eyes.

"Sammy, why do you keep looking at me?" Y/N laughed whipping her eyes.

"Because your beautiful." I said grabbing her hand from across the table. She started to blush.

"Thanks Sam." She smiled and made me melt into a puddle. I loved it when she did that.

"Y/N I think the demon cursed me and gave me powers to read your mind." I squeezed her hand tighter. "I heard what you said in the Impala and just now. And your not ugly, your not fat eather, I love you Y/N." I said getting out of my side of the booth and sitting next to her.

"I love you too Sam." I kissed her and she kissed back. "So you heard the part about your cute ass too?" I chuckled and kissed her again.

"Yup." I replyed.