~Castiel~ (4)

This was your first date with Cas. You didn't like wearing dresses so you put on your shortest shorts and a cute tank top. You walked downstairs from your room and saw Sam and Dean researching.

"Hey, you guys like what I'm wearing? I'm going with Cas for the day." You told them. They were like a brother to you. Ever since Bobby saved you and introduced you to the boys when you were 10 you loved them like your family. They were your family.

"Yup." "Sounds good." They said without looking up. You brushed it off and walked to the door. As soon as you opened the door Dean got up and ran to the door.

"Y/N! Where do you think your going!" Dean yelled.

"I told you where I'm going!" You argued.

"Wull I wasn't listening!" Dean barked, "Tell me again."

"I'm going with Cas, don't ask were because I don't know where." Right when you said that you heard Cas's wings flap into the room.

"Cas? Why didn't you tell me?" Dean questioned.

"Bye Dean! I'll be ok." You laughed. You and Cas walked out the door.

"So where are we going Cas? The park?" You asked sounding existed.

"We are going to the Trampoline Place about 29 miles away, I heard some kids talking about it and saying that's the best place to take a girl you like." Cas explained. You thought it was cute, you haven't been there since you were a kid so this would be fun.

"Cool." You said trying to be cute. You wanted to impress Cas because he was angle and he could snap and think emotions were stupid.

"Close your eyes." Cas told you. As soon as you opened your eyes you and Cas were inside Trampoline Place which meant free entire. The thing was there was no one in Trampoline Place, it was probably closed but you didn't care.

You started jumping and Cas didn't move. " Come on Cas! Jump with me!" You toke his hands and jumped.

He looked down at your feet and tired to copy you. He was awkward at first but then he got it. You two jumped till your legs were numb.

You flopped down on one of the trampolines and huffed and puffed.

"I'm.. So.. Tired.." You tried to say. You looked over to Cas and he was still jumping. "How are you-, never mind"

Cas sat right next to you and leaned in for a kiss. "Y/N, I like you. A lot. As Dean says about pie, I love you."

"I love you too Cas... But no kiss right now I'm all sweaty." You laughed, "Let's get out of here."

Cas zapped you two out and brought you back to the Bunker.