~Dean~ (7)

You were all alone in the motel room waiting for Sam and Dean, they would never let you come hunting with them luckily they let you stay in the motel room. The bunker was so big and you felt so alone when they were gone.

You looked at the time, it was only eight and they had left around four, not too bad. They were usually gone for about six hours. You grabbed some spandex and a spaghetti strap and went into the bathroom. After you finished drying off you walked to the window and just stared blankly, you weren't looking for the Impala just looking around. Dean always told you to be aware of your surroundings, it was a habit you got when you meet the boys. You were so focused you didn't see Sam and Dean pull up in the Impala.

Suddenly the door opened and you pulled your gun out of your spandex. Right when you saw Dean you put the gun back in your spandex.

"Thanks for knocking!" You laughed.

"Sorry." Dean said and looked back to you again, you could tell he was checking you out. "Damn!" He muttered taking off his boots and laying down on his bed. There was only two beds so you had to sleep on the couch.

"So Y/N, do you want to sleep on a bed or-" Sam asked.

"I'll be fine sleeping on the couch." You answered. You wanted to sleep with Dean but that would be too awkward with Sam right there next to you too.

"You know, there's always room on my bed." Dean seductively said patting on the bed he was sitting at. Your checks burned with embarrassment.

"Ummm, sure." You smirked.

You went to your computer and spaced out.

~~~~~~

After what you think was one hour it was eleven! You looked over to Sam and Dean. Sam was fast asleep but Dean was doing something on his computer, probably porn. You looked back to your computer and shut it down, your eyes felt like bricks. You set your computer on the coffee table and walked to Dean's bed. You shut his computer and hovered right above him.

You started to unbutton his shirt and kiss his neck. Suddenly you felt the bulge in his pants. "Dean." You huffed.

"What?" Dean whispered trying to keep in his moans.

You looked at him once more and leaned into his ear.

"I'll take the couch." You kissed his neck one more time and sashayed to the couch. You had beat Dean and he knew it too. You settled down in the couch and got comfortable. You looked back at Dean and his mouth was dropped, a grin came to your face. You closed your eyes and settled your head.

The next morning you woke up with a skip in your step.

"What are you so happy about?" Sam asked laughing at how happy you were.

"I just beat a guy but-" You got caught off by Dean smashing his lips into yours.

"This is not over!" Dean demanded while walking out of the motel room.

You grabbed a carrot out of the fridge and looked at Sam.

"And that is how you get a guy to like you!" You laughed, "Take notes Sammy."