~Dean~ (5)

You are bored out of your mind! You have been researching about angels for about nine hours straight and you didn't want to even look at your notes. You looked over to Dean who was sitting right across from you. His perfect hair was always on point, his eyes were one of a kind. Who wouldn't get nasty ideas of just looking at him?! Dean looked up and caught you off guard. Your checks got red from him catching you staring.

"What's up?" Dean asked. You didn't know what to say so you just slouched on the table.

"I'm so bored! Can we go somewhere? Like a bar or something?" You procrastinated. It was a long shot asking Dean to go somewhere when he was so close to finding out where this angel was going. You gave Dean your best puppy dog eyes.

"Fineeee." Dean hissed. You ran to your room and got changed. You wanted Dean to notice you but not realize your trying to flirt with him. When you were finished you walked outside to the Impala. Dean had been waiting in there.

"Dam Y/N, you clean up nice." Dean muttered. Thank God it was dark out because you could feel your checks getting red again. You drove to the bar and sat in a booth.

Almost immediately a waitress came and started flirting with Dean. You felt so hurt, you liked Dean so much you didn't want to see him in joying himself with another girl. The tears started burning in your eyes. You didn't want Dean to see so you got up and sat by the bar.

It had been about 5 minutes and you look back at the booth. Dean was all over the girl and she was all over him. You turned bad and drank the last of your whiskey. You weren't drunk yet but you knew you wanted to.

"Hey, I'm Jacob, what's going on?" The stranger said. He wasn't to bad looking but he was nothing compared to Dean.

"Y/N, I um," you tried to tell him you didn't want to date but he wasn't taking the hint. "I just want to spend the night alone thanks." You spun around not facing him.

"Bitch, tonight your going to be mine!" He yelled making you scared. He spun you back around and he started to kiss your neck. You tried pushing him off but it didn't work, you could smell the alcohol in his breath.

You looked to the booth and Dean wasn't there, where the hell was he!

"Get off me!" You screamed. "Dean!"

"Shut up and kiss me you hoe!" Jacob whispered in your ear making you even more scared.

You were looking for Dean everywhere but you couldn't find him.

"Hey!" You heard Dean's voice from behind you. Thank God he showed up when he did. "Get the hell of her!"

"And what if I don't!" Jacob barked. Dean razed his fist and hit Jacob and knocked him out cold. You were so happy that guy was finally off you. You ran up to Dean and gave him a kiss on the check and a hug.

"Thank you Dean!" You whispered so only he could hear. You looked in his beautiful green eyes, they were the only thing you wanted to see for a while. You toke one step back and broke your hug with Dean. "So, did you like that girl?" You asked Dean hoping he said no.

"She was alright but I kept thinking about this one girl." Dean pulled you close and gave you a kiss. "I really like you Y/N, a lot and I can't hide it any more."

"I have been waiting for those words to come out of your mouth for the longest time Dean Winchester."

You two kissed again and walked back to the impala hand in hand.