~Dean~ (10)

~Small Trigger Warning~

Dean always you told be honest with yourself. He was an example of someone who kept it all in but he told you if you need to talk he would always be there. And this was something you wanted to talk to him about. You walked into the Bunker's kitchen and grabbed a shot glass and filled it with whiskey. You toke two shots and put the bottle away. You went into the library where Dean was. You sat the chair right next to him.

"Hey, what ya doin?" You asked finally getting nervous about what you were about to say.

"Just thinking... You?" Dean replied.

"Um... I wanted to..." You stuttered. You looked down at your hands that were on the table. Dean could tell you were nervous so he grabbed you hand and you looked up.

"You can tell me." Dean said looking into your eyes. You could feel tears in your eyes, they weren't sad tears just scared tears.

"I umm... Love you Dean." At this point every part of you was shaking. When you finished Dean let go of your had. You looked up from your hands and at him. He smiled but not a real smile. Like the kind of smile where you don't want to hurt their feelings but you really don't care.

"Y/N, I..." He got up and walked away before he could say anything. Once he was gone you laid your head in your crossed arms and had a crying fit.

"You're probably way to ugly for him anyways." You thought in you're head. You started to cry even more. Suddenly you felt long arms around you.

"Y/N you okay?" It was Sam.

"No." You sobbed. You turned around and hugged him back. He just hugged you and didn't ask questions, which you liked. Sam was your brother but you fell in love with Dean. "Sam... Am I ugly." You said into the hug.

He broke apart and looked at you. "Of coarse not! Why would you say that?" Sam asked.

"Because I just told Dean I loved him and he just walked off, like I'm trash." You cried.

"Wull your not. Do you know why he did that?"

"No."

"It's because he has never said I love you too to anyone but mom. He's really bad with that stuff but he will say it back I promise." Sam said trying to comfort you.

"Thanks Sam." You said hugging him again. You went into your room and shut the door behind you. You flopped on your bed and fell asleep.

~One hour later~

You were fast asleep until you felt the bed dip down and lay right next to you. You turned from your side and saw Dean there.

"Hey." Dean wispered.

"What time is it?" You said turning to face him.

"Two."

"Why are you still awake?" You asked. If Dean was going to tell you that he didnt love you back at two in the morning he could have just broken your heart at 10 when you didnt want to sleep.

"Thinking about you, Im really sorry for leaving you like that Y/N." Dean said, "And the truth is..." There was a long silence. "That I do love you, I just..." Dean stuttered. Even though it was dark in your room you could see that Dean was about to cry.

You whiped a tear from his face. He leaned in for a kiss. You had waited for that kiss for far too long. You snuggled next to him and he wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you Y/N." Dean muttered.

"I love you too." You said into his chest. You two drifted off to sleep with in seconds.