~Sam~ (8)

Your day started off horrible. You felt like you were going to through up right when you stood up, you couldn't talk without coughing, it was going to be one hell of a day.

"Sam!" You yelled coughing right when you yelled for him. You heard footsteps coming from the stairs leading into your room.

"Whats's-. Y/N, are you ok?" Sam asked sitting on the chair next to your bed.

"No. I feel like shit and I-" You tried to finish but you had a coughing fit. Sam laid you down in your bed and grabbed the trash from your bathroom.

"I'm going to go get some medicine, don't get up." Sam said walking out your bedroom door. This sucked! The boys were working on a huge case the day before and of course you had to get sick! You hadn't seen yourself the mirror yet but you were pretty sure you looked like a hippo.

"Damn it!" You yelled out loud. You heard Sam's footsteps in the hallway.

"I'm back." Sam was holding Tylenol. Great. "I know its nasty but just take it."

"Bottoms up." You drank the medicine and laid down again, you looked at Sam and saw he was about to leave. "Sam,"

"Yea?" Sam asked sitting back down. He gave you one of his best puppy eyes which made you get butterflies.

"You should go on that hunt, I don't want to drag you down." You explained to him.

"Y/N, your sick. I'm staying here, plus Dean can take care of himself, this is an easy hunt." Sam tried to reason, "I'm going to tell Dean that I'm staying."

Sam finally got up and went back downstairs. Sam was one of your closest friends but you loved every part of him! He was so hawt and you couldn't compare yourself to any of his girlfriends! You would lose! Hands down! You got up and took another shot of medicine, you knew one was enough but you wanted to get better.

You grabbed a book from your shelf and started reading.

~1 hour later~

Your eyes were getting heavy but you were close to ending your book! You finished the last few pages and laid down to finally laid your head to sleep. Right when you were about to close your eyes Sam quietly opened you door. You pretended to be asleep and closed your eyes.

Sam slowly walked toward you and sat down on your bed. You could feel the blush creeping up on your cheeks but you tried to stay 'asleep'.

"I know you can't hear me right now, but I just wanted to say that I love you. I can't tell you when your awake because I'm afraid that you might not like me back. Y/N, I love you so much that I want to marry you. I have never felt this close to someone ever! Not even with Jes! What I'm trying to say is, you are perfect and I love you." Sam gave you a kiss on your forehead and left. You could feel a tear fall when he kissed you. You waited for the door to close and opened your eyes. Sam Winchester likes you?! You got up and went to the mirror. You checked if you were presentable to go downstairs to talk to Sam.

You speed walked to the door and want to the kitchen to see if Sam was there. Of course he wasn't so you checked the basement. You were about to walk into the room when you heard Sam crying. You walked in quietly and put a hand on Sam's sholders. He jumped but calmed down when he saw you.

"Y/N, your supost to be in bed. What's wrong?" Sam said trying to wipe the tears out of his eyes. You got closer and wiped a tear from his face.

"Sammy please, dont cry." You said hugging him. "I love you."

Sam looked at you and hugged you tighter than ever.