~Dean~ (3)

You just got back from a hunt with Sam and Dean and you were tired as hell! It was a long day to start with anyway and you were done with your big sweater and jeans. You put your music on shuffle and undressed into your shortest shorts and baggy tank top. Surprisingly your favorite song came on so you started dancing, at some parts of the song it was cute but then it turned dirty. The song was almost over when you thought you heard the door open but you brushed it off because the music was so loud. You continued dancing and having your alone party. You were about done getting dressed when you heard the door close this time you turned around and grabbed the closest gun. At this point the song ended and the next song that started playing was Hey Good Girl.

"IT'S JUST ME!" Dean yelled. You wear so embarrassed, you only had only your shorts and your bra on.

Dean walked over and turned off your music. "Y/N, you know you don't have to wear that shirt." Dean looked at your "shirt".

"Yes I do!" You laughed. Dean walked over to you.

"No you don't," He said taking it off, "There that's better."

You could feel your cheeks getting red-er by the second. You looked at Dean and right away he crashed into your lips. You felt his soft lips tough yours, it was awesome.

"Y/N, you know I love you right?" Dean questioned.

"I know," You said as you winked, "I love you too."

You loved the song good girl so you started lip singing the song to Dean. He laughed at your song chose but you didn't care, you kept dancing and singing till your legs were knob.

Have any requests?? Comment your request please.