happy new year☃️🥑

Did you really expect me to be happy go lucky..?🤝

......happy new year? Well for me.. it was load of bullshit.

FOR REAL OKAY??

LIKE. do you believe that I spent ONE YEAR IN THE BATHROOM!?

lemme just tell ya what happened.

This new year was my grandmother's (my mom's mother) birthday too.

I, grandpa and grandma (Papa's mother) went to a friend..you know family friends? So we went there because he invited us to the dinner

And just ....fuck why didn't I stay at home?

But I couldn't! Grandpa's friend insisted for me to come! Not my sister or the other sister no I should come to this DINNER and he made it painfully obvious.

So we went there stayed from 7:00PM to 11:30PM (he was just holding us back🙄). We are eating dinner and everything then went back home coz we still have a birthday party AND  to celebrate the new year.

So we went back sat a little bit then my stomach started to hurt like fuck. I said maybe it's because I wanna go to the bathroom? And yes I stayed in the bathroom from 11:40 PM to 1:54AM.

I was in a PAINFULLY HORRIBLE PAIN while MY FAMILY DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT I WAS GONE!!

AND CELEBRATING BOTH THE NEW YEAR AND THE FUCKING BIRTHDAY PARTY WITHOUT ME!!

Do you believe it?😃

So then I came out from the bathroom...they ate everything but sweets cakes and you know.

So I ate that.

No healthy food.

Sweets.
Just sweet food.

I even got a pic.

(I came out there was pieces left

(I came out there was pieces left..so I stole the photo from my aunt)

I mean I have no complaining to do on what I ate. It was delicious ☺️.

But...my year is obvious from the start😃.

It's gonna be one hell of a year for me.

Btw I'm writing this in 5:27AM.

Happy new year guys....(if you can call it that.)

Do you have any stories to share with me? What happened to you in the new year?

And So nighty 🌃~