Mikey

Tokyo revengers

🌸☁️🥀

Warning: ooc, bxb, make out.

Enjoy!
________________________

"So?" Asked me Mikey as I look at him with a raised eyebrow

"What do you mean 'so?'?"
I asked then continued
"You're saying that you don't want me to hang out with takemichi and draken anymore..
How can I not hang out with them? We're friends for years now. What's up with the so?"

"I mean, even if you're friends, what does it matter anyways? Just say that you don't want to hang out with them anymore that they are not worth it!" He yelled with shaky voice making me widen my eyes in shock and confusion, ' why does he even care?! '

He looked at me and yelled
"YOU'RE MINE! They always take your attention away from me!!! It's like...like they are doing it on purpose! I want you to hang out with me and only me!" Furious eyes looked at me seeing that I'm looking at a red balloon near us, I guess that made him even angrier.

While he is getting angrier by the second, I was thinking ' why does he care if I  keep hanging out with them? What does he mean by they are stealing my attention? And... what's up with the 'you're mine part??' '

I look at him and say ".. you're not my lover. Why do you care with who I hang out with? In what right do you deserve my attention..?" Taking him a back.

He replied "RIGHT! THAT'S WHY! I'M NOT YOUR LOVER! THAT'S....my problem.." whispered in the end hanging his head low.
Me tilting my head aside in confusion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He was silent for like 20 mins now, so I decided to watch TV..and here I am watching a random TV show appeared..

As I was watching I heard clacking and footsteps to the living room I saw Mikey wearing my hoodie coming across my vision....'is he seriously wearing my hoodie?'

" What are you wearing?"I asked as he replied "clothes." 'i mean- he got a point but...ugh who am I kidding he looks super cute..'

   Sigh...

As I went back to the television he frowned and stood right Infront of the television.
I looked up to him and raised an eyebrow as I asked "what."

He glared at me with this deadly glare that makes me shiver and whispered "..Nothing...I.." as he said that he walked up to me "I...wanted to.." pressing his lips he raised his leg and sat right on my lap, his face inshes away from Me as he placed his legs around my waist and his hands around my neck.

He moved his face and went to the crook of my neck as he sniffed me and said "you smell like chocolate and mint..... delicious.." "what do u think you're doing..?"
He looked at me and said "..I'm making it to be the right for me to care who you go and talk with. Making it the right for me to love you and take my rightful attention from you.." he gazed back at my neck and smiled.. he leaned down his head and kissed softly as I bit my bottom lip "you're crazy..." I said but all he did was smirk and bite me while sucking on making a purple hickey.

"Maybe I am... but.. I am saying it now-" He looked at my hickey in satisfaction then at me, while I was waiting for him to say what he got to say. "I love you. Love me back." He asked, more like demanded. Dumbfounding me.
"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"....Okay."

"Good. You didn't have a say anyways." He said as he leaned to my lips and kissed me as I kissed back, fighting with our tongues for domination...
He nearly won, but jokes on him
I'm from the (l/n) family. Like hell I'll be a bottom.

In a min I leaned him on the couch, me topping him.. as I took domination and sucked his tongue, he moaned lightly and wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. We took off for oxygen.

It was just a wonderful sight seeing Mikey under me blushing with teary eyes and breathing heavily.

"You're mine."