Kakashi

Naruto

??

Ship: none.

Warning: no romance or love or even a ship (this just came to mind so I just added kakashi the teacher.)

Bullying.

Calling names.

Arabic words but written in English.
(In every word that has "*" befor it means I'll tell what the word mean in English but in the end <3.)

Made up background of kakashi and his family.

Modern au (?)
-------------------------------

"The scavenger's Son."

That's how my name was at school, in our hometown, and everywhere.  They forgot my name and started calling me *"Ibn Al Zabal"!

My father was a municipal worker and our house was simple.  We did not eat rubbish like what they thought.

We were a family like any family, cooking, staying up late and laughing together
3 boys and I'm the oldest.

They did not notice my cleverness and my superiority in school;  Just because I am the "scavenger boy." Or that atleast what they believed.

  In class, just few talked to me..and when it comes to sitting next to me..yea they'd be ashamed.

"How can I sit next to the scavenger boy...?" They say.

they were disgusted at the thought of me ..thinking we weren't taking a shower and I smelled like rubbish.

And when kakashi sensei asked me what's my dream is when i grow up, a student answered him “his dream is to pick up trash just like his father is doing now!” and they all laughed at me expect Naruto ofc. He understands... anyways,  I cried heartily in that moment.

Kakashi sensei hugged me to his chest and whispered in my ear sweet nothings to calm me down from crying and told me "don't get upset
And don't be ashamed of your father's work, my father used to work as a building guard
He rinses the stairs, picks up old clothes, puts them on, and rejoices in them too.  be strong!"

Yes, I will be strong;  So I decided.  I will not weaken and will not let anyone laugh at me!

I taught my brothers to be stronger than me, I taught them that we must not weaken or allow time to break us.

Many years passed and I succeeded in the university and excelled and entered the medical school.  The situation changed and everyone was calling: The doctor came and the doctor went.

I felt like I was flying, I was happy with myself as if I had broken everything that was overpowering me. Everyone who laughed at me needed me, and God knows that I did not shorten anyone of them.
I grew up and my brothers grew up.

  Circumstances have changed and my father no longer needs to work: we changed our house to a bigger house and we are one hand.

One of my brothers (the middle) studies dentistry, and my youngest dear brother is in the Faculty of Pharmacy. 

May God guide them and make them happy, but it is impossible to forget that one day our name was (*)“Wlad Al-Zabal”!

This word killed my father more than us, but we did not forget his kindness to us, and at our age we were ashamed of his work;  The important thing is to raise us for a (*)halal bite.

Teach your children to respect others Teach your children love and respect and not to differentiate between the great and the minister.
____________________________

English to Arabic

Ibn Al Zabal = ابن الزبال
Which means son of scavenger.

Wlad alzabal= أولاد الزبال
Which means The children of the scavenger.

Halal bite= لقمة حلال
Which means lawful bite

For example; pertains to what Muslims can do, especially in regards to food and drink. The opposite of halal is haram meaning 'forbidden'.