Asmodeus

Obey me!

Angst🥀💔

Warnings: - took the idea from helluva boss (Ep7)

- Short.
____________________________

Asmo's pov:

I just came home a bit early than usual I must say...but I feel a bit down..yea well it's okay, just a little fight with y/n we will work things out again later..we're not dating I must say..but I love him. I've always did. He just... doesn't return the feelings, does he even know..or did he even notice? I don't think so.

As I look around the house I see no one. 'Is everyone out?' as I sigh I go to the kitchen to make a snack then go back up to my room watching a movie I just put.

Television (girl character crying): "Why wOn't yOu lOvE mE AleJanDro!?"

Asmo: "yea well not only you ... that's a mood Gabrielle!" I ate another bite of the snack as I slide down the couch and sigh one more time.

But a of a sudden my D.D.D started ringin I took the D.D.D and it was y/n....ugh...wai-wha- "Y/N!"  I chocked on my snack as a switch of the light I happily took the phone and started "hello~! Hello y/n~"

Y/n: " Asmodeus~"

Third pov:

Y/n : " Asmodeus~......hey you Uh- are you busy tonight?" Awkwardly asked as asmo blinked few times and looked behind "Um..yea uh why do you ask?"

Y/n replied: " yea um..I was wondering (sighing annoyed not knowing what to say) If you..want to come with me to a club tonight." Y/n said rolling his eyes

In the other way around asmo squints his eyes processing then he says "Are you....asking me...on a date!?" Blushing hard.

"I...yes..I suppose that is .....what's happening..?" Not processing his words..not actually knowing the fuck he's saying.

Then he continues "I.. listen. How fast can you get down to the lust club?" As he asks that asmo stood up straight as a ruler then he goes fast to his big wardrobe "I can be ready in 20!" Excitedly. Oh if he was not that excited...if he just knew he was being used and nothin' else....poor asmo..

"All right, fantastic. See you soon." He said hangin' up not giving asmo time to reply. Asmo shoves it off as he threw the D.D.D and started getting ready.

•time skip after the "date"•

Asmo's pov:

As I get inside y/n's car then he starts to drive of.

The ride was silent and with a gloomy atmosphere. Why did I even think it will go well and happily?
He just got in a fight with his ex friends and for some fucking worse luck his ex was there too.

The date was fucked up with full up shame and anger.

Y/n parks the car as we got out and entered the mansion and we walk ' seems like everyone's asleep..only levi is awake. I can hear his video games all the way up here...if he just turn down the volume.'

We walked as we stood right Infront of my room I started "thank you for.. inviting me out tonight.. (asmo sadly says as y/n looks the other way and he put his hands on his face and pull it down his eyes) despite everything that's happened uh..(asmo hugs himself and smile a bit sadly) I enjoyed spending time with you.."

Y/n closes his eyes then opens them looking at me as he rubbed his mouth then said "Yea."

Asmo blinked and said "You know, I have some wine in my room ( said as he pointed to his room) everyone's asleep so we could-"

"I'm not fucking you tonight okay?" Y/n says boredly but mad

Yea y/n and asmo are friends with benefits. y/n just fucks him. It started out with no emotions it was just a normal you know sex. But asmo got caught up.

"I'm really just...(y/n sighs as he continues) I'm just not in the mood asmo (he put his hand on his forehead sliding it down his face as asmo looked down more hurt and sad)"

"We could talk..or watch a movie..! Or (asmo looks away rubbing his neck) maybe just cuddle..( as asmo said that y/n got angry and pointed at asmo with his finger he said "Asmo. Don't act like we have anything but you wanting me to fuck you okay? You make that really clear all the time. ( he turns around as he finished stating his idiotic thoughts) but i- I j-just can't do i-it tonight." Asmo widen his eyes wanting to cry by his crush's hurtful words and wrong thoughts, he looks at y/n as y/n looks back at asmo he frown sadly and look down "I'm sorry.." he apologizes as asmo nodes then turns around "Okay.." he goes back to his room as y/n leaves to his room.

Asmo inside his room slides down his bed frame starting to cry his heart out.

~with y/n~

He enters his room locking the door as he lays down the couch getting out his D.D.D and slides with the pics inside it until he sees a particular photo he turn off the D.D.D and hug the pillow as he starts to cry too.

*Sob sob*

"Everything was fine...what happened..?"

*Sob sob*