Levi Ackerman

Okay first! I'm very sorry. I know I didn't post for like...months, but then again! I was busy! And on top of that I was unmotivated.

Fluff??

____________________________

Y/n's pov:

Alright to make everything clear...me and Levi knew each other since we were children.

He didn't have the best childhood or past..he was short, skinny and a pale kid, in fact he was a not so attractive kid.

He didn't eat much, one of the reasons being he was poor as fuck so he lived in the underground where the rest of the poor people who didn't have enough money to live their life. Me being one of them too.

I didn't have a mother, but I did have a caring father.

He'd come late from work so he didn't have much time to spend with me but I was uneffected, I knew it was for my sake that he's working his ass off.

So, how did we meet? I just was walking until I found him, I went to talk with him, he never really responded but I gave him company.

Brought him food as much as I can,
Played and talked with him until he warmed up to me. And told me his name.

"My name's...Levi, Levi Ackerman.."

"What a beautiful name you have."

And from that day we were inseparable .

Until that Erwin came.

He came , made a deal and took Levi.

I was really depressed that Levi was gone and I became alone again, but in the same time I felt happy, happy that someone found Levi and hopefully will take good care of him.

So after years of Levi being gone and me continuing my life like I did before meeting him, I saw him again by coincidence on the streets.

Though, I figured I shouldn't disturb him and meddle in his life now, but i couldn't control but stay and stare at him, he has changed alot from last time. He's not skinny, taller and not as pale as before.

He's beautiful now or should I say handsome? Both will do.

In a moment while I'm staring our eyes locked but I tore my eyes off of him and kept walking away from him.

He's in the corpse now too.

I totally shouldn't meddle or even bother to talk to him, it's not like he remembers me anyways.

I walked until it was a good distance between us, I decided I should go buy something to eat.

Father died of health issues so now I don't have anyone to cook for me. I don't know how, that's why I work and get a good amount of money and live up my life as much as I can.

As i was going to pay for the meal someone put their hands on mine and said "I'll pay for him. How much is it?" And paid just like the seller told him the price

I took a look and found its the same guy that I didn't want to meddle with, best thing came to mind is that I should act like I don't know him, and that's exactly what I wanted to do.

"Hey uh, thanks for that, but you didn't have to. I still appreciate it tho" I thanked him as I smiled

"It's no problem y/n. Long time no see..happy to see you again." He replied as he smiled slightly making me widen my eyes. C'mon it's a total shock to see THE Levi smile.

I was so happy that he remembered me and he smiled at me that I totally forgot I should be acting that I forgot about him...too late I guess.

"Yea! How was life treating you Levi?"

He seemed relieved for a minute for some reason but he nodded and we took off talking and laughing for like an hour or two I assume..until some guy came and ruined our fun.

"Captain Levi! we need your help on something if you don't mind!"

'captain? Oh..so that's how it is ..he's a captain. Even a more reason I shouldn't meddle in his life' I forced a smile on my face.

"Seems like our dear captain time's up~!" I sung and he sighed while nodding.

"Then i'll get going, I was really happy meeting you again after all these years y/n..you made me really happy. Thank you" he smiled warmly. A smile that melt my heart.

"It was my pleasure Levi, Let's meet again some day. Goodbye." Smiling back.

He stared but then came closer, stood on his toes and kissed my forehead then walked away, leaving me dumbfounded and a blushing mess.

I hope we meet again.

____________________________

Ok I can't find a better scenario than this..not the best but not the worst.

I hope you guys enjoyed and liked this.

816 words.