𝟚𝟚 - ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

Everybody else is at school right now except me! Because I have to take a plane to the Crousa agency, I'm not trying to take a 10-hour train ride. I already grabbed my costume yesterday so I'm all set. My flight leaves at 10:05 and my uber should be here at 8:17, currently, it's 8:10. I have all my stuff packed and now I'm just waiting outside my apartment complex for the car.

...

I made it to Sapporo about an hour ago, it's almost noon and I'm walking into the agency right now.

"Hello welcome to the Crousa agency." The receptionist welcomes me.

"Hello, I'm here for my internship, I'm a student from UA." I tell her.

"Yes! Y/ L/n correct?" She asks.

"Yup."

"Alright, let me inform Creator and Hydrousa of your presence." She types something into the computer and then makes a call on her phone. "They'll be here in a few minutes, please take a seat." She tells me. I take a sit down on one of the chairs and I look at the agency. I never realized how big and modern it is, I feel so out of place. I wonder how Katsuki's doing at Best Jeanist's agency. I definitely wouldn't have guessed that he would apply there.

"Wow, you're like the perfect mix of your parents!" Someone in a hero costume says to me. I'm guessing they work at the agency.

"Thank you!" I smile.

"You did amazing during the sports festival, you will definitely become a hero as great as your parents." They tell me.

"That means a lot, thank you." I say.

"Y/n L/n." Someone calls my name.

"Yes." I walk up to him. He's kind of attractive, but he's too old, maybe like 19 or 20.

"Your parents are each patrolling, they'll be here in about an hour. So in the meantime, I'll be giving you a tour of the agency." He says as he starts walking.

"Okay, thank you sir." I walk behind him.

"Oh, just call me Kojima, it's weird being called sir." He laughs.

"Alright then Kojima." I say.

"The whole agency has 7 floors, each of which has bathrooms." He says while pointing to the bathroom signs. "This floor mainly acts as a lobby." He says while walking to the elevator so we can go up to the second floor. I look around and see that there's a bunch of people on computers."This is the second floor, it has the break area which has a kitchen and some vending machines in case you get hungry. As well as the tracking area. This is where we track crime. " He points to a screen that has a map of Sapporo."

"Cool!" I cheer. Long story short here is each floor and what is there.

1st- Lobby

2nd- Break and Tracking area

3rd- Offices

4th- Offices

5th- Gym, locker, and shower

6th- Main assistant Offices

7th- Creator and Hydrousa's office

"That is all, Mr. and Mrs. L/n should be arriving soon, so we'll head back down to the first floor." Kojima says as we walk to the elevator.

"Okay nice!" I reply as the elevator goes down. When the doors open I see my mom and dad walking into the agency. I walk over to them and Kojima goes back into the elevator.

"Hello, Y/n I hope your trip here went smoothly.." Mom says.

"Yes, it went well." I say.

"That's good." Mom smiles.