*̩̩̥͙ 𝟙𝟙 - 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 *̩̩̥͙

"What's it like having All Might as a teacher?"

"Tell us about All MIght."

"Is All Might a good teacher"

I got bombarded by a bunch of news reporters. "As much as I'd love to answer your questions, I must get to class I don't want to be late." I quickly answered before rushing away from the nosy people. I walked to class and sat down in my seat, only a few people were here. I guess everybody else was being held up by the reporters.

"Hello, L/n." Todoroki greets me. Wait... Todoroki? I don't usually talk to him.

"Hi, Todoroki! How are you today?" I smile.

"I'm doing well, how about you?" He asks.

"I'm doing good, thanks for asking." I tell him.

"That's good to hear. I have a question for you."

"Ask away."

"Are you the daughter of pro heroes Creator and Hydrousa?" He questions me.

"Yes, I am. Why do you ask?" I confirm.

"No reason." He then walks away and sits at his seat. What a weird interaction. I played with my phone as the classroom started filling up.

"Good work with yesterday's battle training." Geez, when did Mr. Aizawa get to class? "I've looked over your grades and..." I stopped listening. I don't care if he looked over our scores I glanced around the room and started to zone out, I kind of have a small attention span.

"I wanna be the president!"

"Ooh, I wanna do it!"

"The position was made for me!" I heard some of my classmates exclaim. I need to start paying attention.

"Pst, Mina. What's everybody talking about?" I whisper.

"Wow Y/n I thought you were the observant type, we're talking about being class pres."

"Oh, thank you!"

"Leading this class is a huge responsibility, ambition isn't ability!" Iida started. "Our president should be chosen by election!" Iida exclaimed.

"This is a classroom, not a congress!" Someone commented.

"Iida, we haven't known each other long enough to build trust." Asui stated.

"Everyone will just vote for themselves!" Kirishima expressed.

"That's exactly why this will work, if someone manages to get multiple votes they must be well suited for the job." Iida replied. "Will you allow this, sensei?"

"Just make it quick." Aizawa answers. I put in my vote for Yaoyorozu, she definitely seems like the responsible type.

...

We had to do another vote, but only with Yaoyorozu and Izuku as options because they tied. Izuku ended up the president and Yaoyorozu the vice. Right now I'm eating with the 'bakusquad'

"Y/n." Kaminari called.

"Yesss." I respond

"Do you live in a big house?" He asks.

"Random question, but no." I answer. Why would he ask that?

"Huh? Aren't your parents rich?" Katsuki asked.

"Ooh you know her parents." Sero taunted.

"You probably do too." I say.

"Huh." Mina asks confused.