•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ 𝟜 - ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙𝔸 •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

Today is my first day of learning at the #1 hero school, UA. I was walking to school humming because I was excited for my first day. I saw a boy with ash blonde, spiky hair in front of me, I think that's Katsuki. Izuku told me he was trying to get into UA too, and with a quirk as strong as his I'm not surprised if he made it in. I caught up to the blonde and decided to speak to him, if he isn't Kat this is going to be SO embarrassing.

"Hey Kat." I grinned.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME! WHO ARE YOU!?" He hissed.

"Geez no need to yell, and you obviously wouldn't be able to know who I am if you don't look at me." I retorted. He then turned to look at my face. I got the brightest, most immature idea ever!! I then pushed him and ran away. I really am asking for a death wish I can already tell his anger issues haven't gotten any better, but this adrenaline rush makes it worth the while.

"Bitch! WHAT WAS THAT FOR I'LL BLOW YOUR ASS UP!" He yelled. I turned around and stuck my tongue out.

"That was for when you pushed me all those years ago! I'm just getting revenge!" I answered. I then started running and he started chasing me.

"Get the fuck back here before I beat your ass!" He bellowed.

"HAH, YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME BEFORE YOU TRY!" I shouted. I wonder if he remembers me. He was chasing after me as I sprinted full speed to our classroom. When I got there I sat down and was greeted by a blue-haired guy yelling at me.

"No running in school!" He said while moving his arm in a chopping motion.

"I'm sorry but it's a life or death situation!" I stated.

"How so?" he asked. Katsuki then burst into the room staring at me.

"I FOUND YOU!" he yelled.

"That's how..." I answered. "Katsuki please calm down stop acting like a 5-year-old." I told him.

"What makes you think I'll listen to you! AND STOP CALLING ME KATSUKI I DONT KNOW YOU!" he raged. Everybody who was in the classroom looked over at us.

"Wow you don't remember me that hurts. Just calm down all I did was push you." I rolled my eyes. I should apologize that was a little uncalled for.

"Tch whatever." Katsuki walked to a desk and put his legs up on his table. I took a deep breath because that was all over with. He's all bark and no bite. The blue-haired guy walked over to Katsuki and started lecturing him.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" The blue guy snapped. I looked over to watch what was going on.

"Huh?" Bakugo said.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting our school by scuffing property you cretin!"

"You're kidding me right?" They began to argue I just sighed and began to talk to the people around me. I turned and saw a girl with pink skin and hair.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hi! That blonde kid sure is trouble huh." she responded.

"Yeah he really is, my name is Y/n L/n what's yours?" I asked.

"I'm Mina Ashido!" A few moments later our teacher came inside and walked to the front of the class. He told us what we were doing and that we had to put on our gym clothes blah blah blah. When everybody was changed we headed outside to take a quirk assessment test.

"A quirk assessment test?" A student asked.

"But orientation we're gonna miss it!" Ochako expressed.

"If you really want to make the big leagues you can't waste your time on pointless ceremonies." Mr. Aizawa started. Everybody gasped. "Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means I get to run my class however I see fit." he continued. He explained how the quirk assessment test would work.