.・𝟙𝟜 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕊𝕁 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥・.

"I wonder if some dead kids will bring him here?" A scratchy yet terrifying voice asked. Am I going to die here?

"Villains?! No way!" Someone yelled.

"What villains would be dumb enough to break into a school of heroes?!" Somebody else asked. So many people were asking so many things at once I just didn't pay attention to what they were saying. I don't have the mental capacity for that right now. It looked like everyone was panicking, even Mr. Aizawa. He rushed towards the villains which caused me to snap out of my trance, he was beating their asses. As he should.

"I hate pro heroes," Hand guy with the terrifying voice started. "Ordinary villains don't stand a chance against them." What does he mean by ordinary?

"Wow! He can hold his own even when he's outnumbered." Izuku stared at Aizawa in awe.

"This isn't the time to analyze, hurry up and evacuate!!" Iida says.

"I won't allow you to run away." The purple portal dude states. "Greetings. We are the league of villains. Forgive our audacity but today we have come to this bastion of heroism... To end the life of All Might, the symbol of peace." How the hell do they expect to do that? He's the strongest hero in all of Japan, maybe even the whole world! "We were under the impression that he would be here today, but that's no matter my role remains the same." Suddenly he wraps all of us in the purple portal. Kirishima and Katsuki rush towards him.

BOOM

"Not if we end you first. Bet you didn't see that coming!" Kirishima yelled.

"That was close... though you may be students, you are the best of the best."

"No, both of you get back!" Thirteen shouts.

foom

The portal covers us all and I get disoriented. I finally arrive at the... Landslide zone?

"L/n are you okay?" Todoroki asks me. Oh great! I'm with Todorki, he's pretty strong. I would have preferred Katsuki though, maybe?

"I'm fine, how about you?" I question.

"I'm fine as well." He responds. Suddenly a group of 10ish villains comes for us. I get into a fighting stance. "I got this," Todoroki tells me then he traps them all in ice. He seems to like overdoing things.

"Ooh quick thinking, I would've just tried beating them up. But that was way more effective."

"Thank you. It seems that their plan was splitting us up and then killing us. They were very unprepared." He says.

"Honestly, you would think that they would have sent villains that could put up more of a fight." I reply as we start walking through the villains. I guess the stronger ones a reserved for All Might and the other pros.

"He froze us in an instant!" Villain 1 says.

"He's not a kid he's a monster." Another villain comments. Todoroki just remains silent.

"It's kind of sad that you equate a strong hero in training with a monster. Todoroki is in the top hero school, I don't see why you expected any different." I say. Was it my place to talk? Probably not but I like talking, it's fun. Suddenly another two villains come at us I decide to freeze them because I wanted to try it out. I look at Todoroki and it looks like he's lost in thought.

"Todoroki we should try getting information out of them." I suggest.

"Yes I was thinking about doing that." He turns towards the villains. "If you stay in this ice your cells will die and you will succumb to hypothermia and frostbite, but lucky for you I want to be a hero so I want to avoid any unnecessary cruelty." He starts. Wow, he is very intimidating. "I can only do that if you tell us how you plan to kill All Might."