✮𝟚𝟝 - 𝔸 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜✮

"Bye Y/n!" Uraraka waves. School just finished and for today's training, we worked on hand-to-hand combat so nobody got injured too badly.

"Bye Uraraka!" I wave back as I walk out of the classroom and wait for Katsuki. A few moments later he comes out of the classroom. "To be honest your pretty good at fighting." I compliment him as we start walking.

"I'm surprised you didn't notice sooner." He smirks.

"I did, I just never commented on it because I didn't want to feed your ego." I laugh and poke his cheek.

"Well, you ended up doing it anyway."

"I know." I sigh.

"What are you going to do when you get home?" He asks.

"I'm either going to study, watch TV, or go to the gym. My parents told me I should work out more often."

"We should go together then."

"Why, do you want to impress me?" I tease as we start to approach the station.

"Maybe I am." He smiles.

"Okay then, I'll meet you there at 4!" I smile. I need to make a move.

"Okay, I'll see you there." He says.

"Bye Kat!" I kiss him on the cheek and blush. I DID IT!

"Y-yeah bye." He blushes and walks away. I enter the train station and wait for my train.

Bakugo's POV

Holy shit she just kissed me. That's definitely a sign, right? Shitty hair said that I need to read her signs. Yeah, that was definitely a sign. I open the door to my house and go to my room. My cheeks feel like they're burning up, god I need to chill out.

After I scrolled through my phone a bit before deciding to start getting ready for the gym. I changed into some gym shorts and a tank top. I grab my phone and a water bottle then I head out.

...

At the gym

3rd Person

Bakugo and Y/n met each other at the gym and now they're competing to see who can run on the treadmill longer at a 10 mph pace.

"Are you starting to get tired yet?" Y/n asks slightly out of breath.

"You wish!" He yells. They both continue running for a few minutes before Katsuki stops. 

"I won!" Y/n smiles while turning off the treadmill.

"You won't beat me at doing anything else." He says.

"That's probably right, I don't have any muscle compared to you." She pokes his arm.

"Why do you like poking me so much?" He asks as they walk over to the weights.

"Because it's fun!" She replies. "Okay I'm going to do some squats, they're my least favorite so I want to get it over with."

"Do you want me to spot you?" He asks.

"Sure! We can switch after each set." She says while grabbing two 15kg pounds and putting them on the bar. Katsuki get's in position to spot her and she starts squatting. When she's done with her set Katsuki puts the bar back and he grabs two more weights to put on the bar. "Wow, I can't imagine lifting that much."

"Well duh, you don't have any muscle whatsoever." He says while grabbing the bar and putting it on his shoulders. 'Holy shit he's ripped.' Y/n thought.

Meanwhile with the rest of the Bakusquad

(on a facetime call)

"DO Y'ALL SEE HOW Y/N AND BAKUGO HAVE BEEN ACTING?" Mina yells to the phone.