✩•̩̩͙ 𝟙𝟘 - 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 •̩̩͙✩

Everybody finished battle training and they all did great, Y/n's head stopped hurting since she drank a good amount of water and got herself hydrated. She tried talking to Bakugo after her match but he was very distant so she decided to try later.

"Oh, Midoriya's here! Welcome back man!" Kirishima beamed. Y/n looked at the door and saw that Izuku was getting bombarded by students, so she decided to wait before talking to him. Y/n decided to read her book to pass time.

"Hey N/n!" Izuku chimed.

"Oh hi Izuku! You did amazing out there today!" She praised. It looks like he approached her first.

"Thank you! I told you I'd beat him."

"Yup you sure did! How are you feeling? You looked pretty injured."

"I'm doing great, recovery girl patched me up so I'll be good as new."

"That's good to hear, but don't rely on her too much... she's pretty old."

"Wh-what are you implying?" Izuku worries.

"Oh! Nothing haha." She smiled.

"Okay... And good job during your match, I heard you did well."

"Thanks!" The two continued chatting oblivious to the red eyes staring at them. Bakugo looked at his childhood friends feeling weak. When did they get so strong? Were they better than him? Bakugo got up and left the classroom.

"Oh Y/n I got to go catch up with Kacchan, it looks like he left already." Izuku said.

"Okay, it was nice talking with you!" She replied. Y/n decided to leave too because she didn't really have a reason to stay for any longer.

...

I took a shower and washed my hair, then I changed into my pajamas since I'm not going out. I check the time.

4:32

I need to figure out what I'm doing for dinner. I'll probably just eat delivery. I grabbed my phone and went onto youtube to watch something.

5:14

I decided to call Izuku to see how it went with Katsuki, I hope they're both okay. I pressed on his contact and decided to call.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"

"Hi Izuku!"

"Hey Y/n wh-what's up."

"Oh, I was just wondering how your talk with Kat went. I tried to talk to him earlier but he blew me off... losing to you really hurt him I guess." 

"Oh it went well... I guess?"

"That's good! What did you talk about? ... If you don't mind me asking."

"Oh uh we uh..."

"It's fine you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable."

"Thanks..."

"Don't thank me, it's fine to have some privacy. I'm not entitled to your conversation. Anyways are you okay?"

"I told you earlier, recovery girl healed me so I'm doing good."

"That's not what I meant."

"Then what do you mean?"

"It's nothing, I'll see you later bye!" I was talking about how he feels mentally but I guess he didn't understand.

"Y-yeah bye."