𝟚𝟘 - 𝔽𝕦𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕕

Mom took dad and I to a nice expensive ramen place and it really hit the spot. We all got noticed and they signed a few autographs, but other than that it was nice. We watched a movie back at my apartment then they had to head off to the airport. After I said bye I checked my phone and it looks like the Bakusquad decided to come to my house tomorrow at noon even though I DIDN'T INVITE THEM OVER. They also convinced Katsuki to come somehow. It's fine though so I sent them my address so they could come over. Anyways, skip to now I just finished taking a shower and now I'm picking out an outfit. I'm planning on convincing them that we should go to the mall or something. Perfect! I'm dressing like a rich girl today.

*if you don't like it then just imagine a cute outfit*

11:23

I should probably clean my room up a bit. I fold all of my clothes and put them in my drawers. I go over to my vanity and arrange my stuff on there. I walk over to the living room and plop down on my bean bag and start listening to some music.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Damn! If I didn't know any better I'd think I was getting swatted. I walk up to the door and welcome my guest.

"Hello, Mr. Bakugo." I say in a British accent.

"Shut up." He responds while walking inside.

"Fuck you, I was just trying to be nice and respectful," I say.

"Yeah, whatever!"

"Katsuki, how did they convince you to come?" I ask switching the subject.

"It doesn't matter! And you suck at changing the subject" He yelled and some pink spread onto his cheeks. I guess it was embarrassing.

"Okay then, how are you?" I sit down on my bean bag.

"Fine, you?" He asks while sitting on the couch.

"Good. Ooh something funny happened to me yesterday."

"Okay, I don't care."

"Yes you do. Okay so basically on the train ride here some guy called me cute the-"

"Why would he lie to your face."

"LET ME FINISH DAMN. Okay then he asked for my number and I was like uh no sorry. And then that rejection hurt his ego so he called me ugly. It's funny how quickly he switched up."

"Cool. I don't care."

"Okay well do YOU have any interesting stories then?"

"No, but I'm gonna sit on that bean bag." He says while sitting down next to me and trying to push me off.

3rd Person

"No! It's mine." Y/n pushes him back. They start fighting like little kids but then they fall onto the floor, Bakugo on top and Y/n on the bottom. Y/n's cheeks flush pink, while Bakugo's go red. Their eyes lock and it's as if time has paused.