°:⋆ 𝟠 - 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 pt.1 ⋆:°

"It's time for battle training!" All Might exclaims. Y/n looked around and took in everyone's hero costumes. They all looked so unique... and maybe some were a bit questionable, but they were all really cool. 

"Y/n you look super hot." Mineta 'complimented' She looked down in disgust.

"I know." Y/n smiled. The comment was gross, but she didn't feel like caring so she went to talk to her friend Izuku.

"Hey Izuku! Interesting costume there, I think I know where you got your inspiration from." She giggled. Izuku's face turned red.

"Th-thank you, my mom chose i-it I guess." He muttered. Y/n could tell she was making him a little too uncomfortable. "Y-you're costume looks great! It looks like you took inspiration from your parents."

"Thanks! And I did take some inspo, they even helped me with some of the design." She replied.

"Hey Deku!" Uraraka called out. Y/n took this as her queue to leave, she went over to Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, Mina, and Katsuki after saying a quick bye to Izuku.

"Wow Y/n your costume looks good!" Kaminari expressed. Y/n smiled at the praise.

"Thanks! You look pretty good yourself." She grinned.

"Why are you guys lying to each other you both look like little kids playing dress-up." Katsuki argued.

"Bakubro that's mean." Kirishima responded.

"He's always mean, you can't expect much else from him." Y/n sighed.

"I'M NOT MEAN I'M HONEST."

"No, I think you're jealous." Mina butted in.

"Jealous of what, I'm the best, there's nothing to be jealous of!" Katsuki yelled.

"Ahhh I see what you're getting at Mina." Sero said.

"Wait what is she getting at I want to know." Y/n whined.

"Oh, nothing if I explained it you'd probably run away like you did during lunch." Mina answered.

"I didn't run away." Y/n mumbled.

"Yes, you did." Katsuki said.

"Heyyy you're my friend you need to be on my side!"

"No, I don't ESPECIALLY not after what you did during lunch."

"I didn't even do anything!! But your costume looks cool." Y/n told him.  Katsuki was confused by the random change of subject. At this point, the others were just invested in the two people in front of them so they were just watching.

"What does my costume have to do with lunch?" Katsuki asked

"Nothing I just thought I'd tell you it looks good." Y/n smiled. Bakugo felt a weird stir in his stomach.

"Of course, it looks good I designed it after all" Katsuki said as prideful as ever.

"Yeah okay." That was all Y/n said in response.

"What do you mean?" Katsuki asked confused.

"Huh?" Y/n pretended to be confused to tease him.

"Your costume looks fine I guess." The four people watching were shocked, was THE Katsuki Bakugo handing out a compliment. Y/n was a little surprised as well.

"I thought you said I looked like a little kid playing dress-up?" Y/n asked pretending.

"I WAS JOKING!"

"Yeah okay!" She smiled.

"YOU WILL ALL BE DOING INDOOR ANTIPERSONNEL BATTLE TRAINING." All Might beamed. The pair stopped bickering and paid attention to the number 1 pro hero. "The most heinous villains are most likely to appear indoors. You will be split into pairs of villains and heroes, one group will be a trio."

"How do we win?" 

"Can I just blast everyone away?"

"Will you expel someone?"

"How will we split into teams?"

"Isn't my cape fabulous?"

"ONE AT A TIME I DON'T HAVE SUPER HEARING." All Might exclaims as he is bombarded with questions.

...

All Might finished explaining and now everybody is separated into teams.

Team A: Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka

Team B: Shoto Todoroki and Mezou Shoji

Team C: Momo Yaoyorozu and Minoru Mineta

Team D: Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida

Team E: Mina Ahsido and Yuga Aoyama

Team F: Rikido Sato and Koji Kota

Team G: Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro

Team H: Tsuyu Asui and Fumikage Tokoyami

Team I: Mashirao Ojiro, Toru Hagakure, and Y/n L/n

Team J: Hanta Sero and Ejiro Kirishima

First Person POV

I don't think I've really spoken to my partners, I should introduce myself.

"Hi Oijiro, Hagakure it looks like we're partners." I acquainted myself with the two.

"Yup, nice to meet ya L/n!" Hagakure says.

"Likewise, but you can just call me Y/n if you'd like." I respond.

"Cool!" She beamed.

"I'm looking forward to working with you Y/n you seem very strong." Oijiro praised. It seems I have high expectations to reach.

"Thank you! I'm sure you're both strong too!" I bubbled.

"The first two teams to fight are Team D as the villains and Team A as the heroes!" All Might yells. My jaw drops, Katsuki has such a strong grudge against Izuku he's gonna kill him.

"Hey, Izuku!" I call out, I saw the expression on his face he seems worried.

"Oh, what's up Y/n?"

"I don't want to keep you for too long since you should strategize with Uraraka but I just want to tell you to give it you're all. Kat may be super strong and stuff but as long as you focus on what you are doing I think you can win! Do you're best Izuku." I tell him. 

"Thanks, Y/n but I was already planning on doing my best, I wanna beat him!" He declared.

"That's the spirit! Now go strategize so you can win!" I cheered. As much as I hate to admit it I'm scared to see how this fight will turn out, I know that Izuku has a quirk now but that doesn't mean that Katsuki isn't going to put up a good fight. I really want Izuku to win this so that he can prove to himself, and Katsuki how great he is.

"Hey, Y/n you ok?" Sero asks me.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine, just worried about this battle since... for a lack of better words Katsuki hates Izuku."

"Don't worry Midoriya seems strong he'll be fine." He reassures me.

"Yeah, I know." I smiled.

Word Count: 1022

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! Part 2 has also been released today as an apology.