He finally let go and I slapped his face quickly grabbing my stuff and ran down the stairs "NIGGA U SLOW AS HELL IF THATS HOW U RUNING FROM DA OPPS IMA KEEP U IN MY PRAYERS" I shouted as I felt him not too far from me.
"Ima beat yo ass on foe nem" he said grabbing me and pickin me up before slamming me on the floor not hard enough to hurt me.
*
*
Everyone got into Durkios car and got comfortable.
Durk was driving I sat at the front with him von sat in the back seat behind me , booka sat on the other side so the middle seat was empty then there was to seats at the back for Nia and India.

I connected my Phone to the aux and put my playlist on.
The first song was emotionally scared by lil baby

A love letter came through the mail, it said, "I miss you"
I ripped it up and flushed with the tissue, try to forget you
I ain't got nothing against you, we human, we all got issues
But I'm tired of being tired of being tired
That part of me done died
I see it, then I don't, act like I'm blind
I'm confident it won't be one of mine
I know emotions come with lies, so I tell the truth all the time
Ain't got no sympathy for no bitch
I admit that I'm rich and I'm lit
Jumpin' up on stages, I get two hundred an occasion
Bro had really fucked the game up, we made niggas shut they trap down
They see how I made it, I'm the reason they won't rap now
See me out in traffic, make a hater pull his hat down

We were vibing and playing songs until we got to the trap. "Y'all behave yourself when we get in there" durk said looking serious as he got out the car and shut the door.
"Don't know about y'all but ima act a fuckin clown" Nia said as me and India bussed out laughing.
Making sure the car door was locked properly me and the girls started walking towards the front porch with Niggas all surrounded in that bitch. Von was behind me on the phone handling some business and my bestie booka beside me. That Nigga durk already in the trap cuz that bitch don't wanna wait for no one with his impatience ass.

(Author:bitch I forgot to show what Nia and India were wearing)

India is wearing the white dress purrrr^^

Nia is wearing this dress as her pretty ass should^^^

"Shawty in da black badd" I heard a Nigga say
"Nawl I'm trynna get do one in da white she look like innocent asf"
"Nigga bitch in da orange look like wifey material"

"Did he just call me a bitch cuz I'll beat a bitch ass Nigga today I don't give no fucks" I said mugging my face.
"Nawl she look rude as hell" some telly tubby lookin ass gremlin said.

Von probably hearing all this came up to me from behind and gripped my waste holding me firmly to his side.
"Bro this u??" Some fine ass brownskin said
*Shit no hot Gurl summer I'm single von is taken he needs to understand this.*
"Yes she all me" he said smirking.
"No I'm not slide in m-" before I could finish my sentence Von dragged me away from him.

As we all entered the trap I looked around but von dragged me upstairs so of course my girls followed but booka stayed downstairs talking to some other Nigga.
*What's with this Nigga and dragging me damn I look like some kinda rag doll or sum?*

"Bae?" Von called me as he walked into an office with him and durk in it.
"What?" I shouted cuz me nd the girls were in another room.  "This Nigga called me right or am I buggin" I asked India cuz This mf didn't wanna respond  and she nodded.

go befo this Nigga beat yo ass
Shii I wouldn't mind that
U crazy as hell talkin to urself
Bitch ur in my head stfu
*

*
I walked in da room seeing Niggas everywhere my face turned into an instant mug cuz why the fuck is there so many people ion like dat .

*I walked in da room seeing Niggas everywhere my face turned into an instant mug cuz why the fuck is there so many people ion like dat

"Why she stay muggin fo" the same slow looking ass Nigga said.
"Mann stfu no one talking to ur disabled lookin ass"
"BESTT THAT WAS MEAN" booka said trying not to laugh which made me buss up and go sit next to him.
I felt someone nudge my side so i turned to face booka cuz I knew it was him.

"I advice you to go sit next to von befo I become one of his body's" booka whispered actually sounding scared.
I turned around to face von and he looked mad as shit which made him look really fuckable, I slowly got up and went to go sit on his lap I felt his dick harden.

Fuck with him gurl.
Of course bitch took the words right out my damn mouth.

"I missed u daddy" I whispered in his ear as I kissed it one time.
"If u missed me gimme a kiss"
I gave him a little peck on the cheek.
"I'll slut u out infront of everyone here don't think I won't lil folks" he whispered in my ear even though the room was hella loud cuz of all these Niggas.

He grabbed my throat and tounged me down making us both smile in da kiss. "Alrr stop to many ppl"
"Ion give no fucks they know you mines" he said making me mug him.
"Fix yo face." He said seriously.
"No fix it for me" I told him but befo he could respond I got up giving everyone a middle finger then heading toward the room door.

"Man this girl keep fucking with me on gang like I won't trap her ass." I heard Von tell someone.

Turn around and tell him to shut the fuck up
Nah I value my life too much.
And ur pussy
Hoe stfu

"MA!" I turned around fast as fuck cuz why u shouting my name fa. I saw von walking towards me so I left the room holding the door open for him as he was behind me.
"I need to deal with that bitch ass Nigga u wanna watch." Von asked witch made me smirk.

"Nah folks u crazy as hell" he said laughing.
"You like it though now show me where this hoe is"
I said In all seriousness.
________________________________________________________

How did u like this chapter?
Any ideas?

Also guys sorry for not being active life's just shit right now.
(Vote&comment) <3