33. Ride.

Hundreds of years.

The Four Ghost Riders chased after Eames.

Eames's speed and stamina was way above common vampire, but even he had his limits.

Every day, he had to run.

He couldn't go to any of the cities or villages so he could quench his thirst for blood.

The reason was because if he stopped running, most likely, the Ghost Riders would catch him.

He couldn't drink blood for hundreds of years!

That made him crazy!

But that also... Made him weaker and slower.

He begged for someone to save him, maybe Aro and others, but they had vanished...

He was all alone.

And the Ghost Riders kept chasing after him tirelessly!

Then... Finally...

During 900 BC.

Eames stopped running.

''FINE! KILL ME!'' Eames roared with despair.

His dull brown hair was dirtied, and his pale skin had become brown.

He fell down on his knees.

He had to run for 300 years... He had a feeling that the Ghost Riders could catch him whenever they wanted... But they wanted him to suffer!

Soon... Two animals exited the forest, which carried two flaming figures!

Caesar unmounted his three-headed wolf and walked towards fearful Eames.

''No...'' Nicholas appeared in front of Caesar, ''Let me.''

Caesar nodded with his skeleton head and stepped aside.

Nicholas grabbed Eames from his collar and made him look into his eye sockets.

''You should have kept running!'' Nicholas shouted, and Eames started seeing every sin he had caused.

''AAHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'' Eames started squirming, and instead of him being the predator... He saw him being the helpless victim he had killed or r*ped.

He felt everything he had done to others— he felt their fear clearly— it was like he was actually that person!

He had to see every sin, and that alone took another 10 years!

And every second was filled with agony!

Eames won't be able to rest in the afterlife either because he has a one-way ticket to hell!

Eames' body became lifeless, and his red eyes turned charred black.

''Hmph.'' Nicholas threw Eames' corpse on the ground like it was nothing but trash.

Soon, two another animals exited the forest... The animals were giant Lion and fox! They were carrying two flaming skeletons, Basil and Adrian!

They had chased after other vampires who were attacking them, and only... Two were remaining.

Aro and Marcus!

''Our Vengeance isn't done, let's ride!'' Caesar shouted and was about to mount his wolf... But then... His Hellfire started getting weaker!

''Eh?'' Caesar looked at his skeleton hands, and his Hellfire was becoming black!

Soon, his hands started having flesh, something he hadn't seen in 300 years!