6. Spirit of Vengeance.

''Sinner!'' Ghost Rider said while pointing his skeleton-like finger towards James.

James cracked his knuckles, ''What the fuck are you?''

Cullens looked with shock-filled gazes towards Ghost Rider.

''I am... The Vengeance!'' Ghost Rider said with a bone-chilling voice.

Laurent turned towards Cullens and bowed, ''Help us to defeat this monster!''

James snorted, ''I don't need help! I have never seen a monster like this before. I bet that hunting him will be exciting!''

Laurent glared at him, ''He is made of fire!''

''Doesn't matter as long as the fire won't hit me,'' James said and started taking steps forwards, his sadistic grin visible on his face.

''James! Don't!'' Victoria cried out.

James didn't listen; instead, he sped up and appeared in front of Ghost Rider and punched him in the gut.

''RAA!'' Ghost Rider was sent flying towards the nearby forest, destroying dozens of trees in the process.

''Hmph.'' James snorted, ''Not that tough.''

Laurent sighed a breath of relief.

But Victoria was retreating more and more.

*BOOM!*

The forest where Ghost Rider was sent flying to was set in flames!

*Crrkkk*

Sound of fire crackling was heard and from the sea of fire... A man with a flaming skull appeared.

''RAAAAAAAA!'' Ghost Rider menacingly screamed.

Ghost Rider looked towards James; his eye sockets had a golden flame, burning brighter than ever before.

''Carlisle, what should we do?'' Edythe asked.

All of the Cullens turned their heads towards Carlisle.

Laurent as well, he started pleading, ''Let's work together! This monster is our natural enemy!''

Carlisle was looking conflicted.

Alice looked at the Ghost Rider and also at the motorcycle, which had some similarities with certain someone.

Ghost Rider left the flaming forest, his every step making grass underneath him set in flames.

James again sped up, appeared in front of Ghost Rider, and punched him in the gut once again!

But this time, Ghost Rider was only sent sliding a few meters.

James wasn't done and punched him in the gut again, which seems the only place where there wasn't fire.

But this time, Ghost Rider didn't even flinch.

James looked shocked, but then Ghost Rider caught his arm.

''ARGGHHH!'' James cried out, his arm slowly changing colors, from pale white to charred black.

''Scream more! Scream until the screams of innocent have been silenced by your screams!'' Ghost Rider roared and lifted James with inhuman strength.

Ghost Rider swung James around him like a rag doll and threw him towards Laurent.

Laurent widened his eyes, but then James' body crashed with him, and they both were sent flying towards Victoria.

Both of them landed in front of Victoria.