19. Diner.

''This is amazing,'' Bella said with amazement.

''Told you,'' Jack said and emptied his plate.

''I am glad you like it,'' Esme said with a gentle smile and grabbed Jack's plate.

Alice was sitting next to Jack, watching him eating, while Edward stood next to Bella.

Emmett was still trying to calm Rosalie, while Jasper and Edythe were some distance away from them because Jasper still had some difficulties controlling himself.

Especially around Bella, because her blood smells so much better than Jack's.

Bella emptied her plate shortly afterward and was slightly embarrassed because so many people watched as she was eating.

''I will show you the rest of the house,'' Edward said.

Bella nodded and followed behind him.

''See you later!'' Alice said

Bella turned her head and awkwardly smiled and followed Edward towards the stairs.

''I think we will be good friends,'' Alice said with a smile.

Jack patted her head.

Alice snuggled closer to him and started rubbing her head at Jack's chest.

Rosalie and Emmett snorted.

Again they entered their private lover's space which had no room for outsiders.

They had to suffer the past few days because of it, and they are certain that they have to suffer much longer.

It was the same with Jasper and Edythe— they were inseparable for decades.

Same with Rosalie and Emmett.

But only one can breach that space.

''Alright, I have to clean the kitchen.'' Esme gently said with a happy face as she saw Alice finally having some happiness in her life.

Being alone decades while surrounded by couples is not a pleasant experience.

But Alice still loves them, even though she felt jealousy hundreds of times.

Now it is time for her revenge!

Alice pouted and dragged Jack away from the kitchen.

They went upstairs and straight to her room.

Jack lied down on the bed, and Alice moved her petite body towards Jack and hugged him tightly.

*Swoosh*

Jack and Alice looked towards the window and saw Edward jumping to the tree while carrying Bella.

''Waaa... That looks fun!'' Alice said with sparkling eyes.

''We should do that!'' Alice said with a broad smile.

But Jack paled and shook his head, ''Absolutely not.''

Alice pouted, ''Why not.''

''That looks extremely dangerous.''

Alice giggled, ''Dangerous? No worries, I won't let you fall.''

''I have a fear of heights,'' Jack revealed.

''You do?'' Alice said with a surprised face.

''Yup, I am not definitely doing that.''

''Aww...'' Alice patted his head, ''It's alright, I will protect you from heights.''

''Why do I feel like you are making fun of me?'' Jack said with a twitching eyebrow.