26. Jack And Alice (R-18)

*Clank*

Alice and Jack reached the Cullens Residence— they left the car and walked towards the house while holding hands.

Every step they took, more nervous they became.

Jack opened the door and let Alice enter first.

The house was empty, but the lights were still on.

There was also smell of roses in the air.

Alice led Jack to her bedroom, where one spacious bed was located.

There was a red-colored blanket with soft-looking pillows and curtains covering the windows.

The room was dimly lit— the only light that came was from the chandelier in the ceiling.

Alice's hands were trembling, she is over 100 year virgin, and now the day she has dreamed for a long time is about to happen.

Jack appeared behind her and put his hands on her waist.

He started slowly kissing her pale neck until making his way over to her cheeks.

''Ahh...'' Alice felt ticklish, but also warmth coming from the kisses.

Jack reached his left hand towards her zipper and pulled it all the way down.

Her pale back was now visible, with a pink-colored bra.

He put his hands on her shoulders and undressed her.

Her dress fell down on the ground, and now her half-naked figure became visible.

She was standing shyly, while only her bra and panties was the only thing remaining.

Jack's warm body was hugging Alice's petite body— she felt secure and warm in his embrace.

Jack's hand slowly started reaching towards Alice's left breast.

''Mmm...'' Alice closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Jack's large hand was squeezing her small breast, but there was still her bra on the way.

He felt that her breast was surprisingly soft— he didn't expect that because the rest of her body was quite hard and solid.

''H-How are they?'' Alice asked shyly— if she could blush, then her face would be bright red.

''Soft...'' Jack said sensually in her ear.

Alice smiled and leaned on his body, ''Y-You can do it harder..''

Jack grabbed both of her breasts with his hands and started squeezing and playing with them.

Soon, he got annoyed because of the bra.

He took the bra away and threw it to the ground.

Now her small breasts was visible with pink nipples.

Jack gently put Alice on the bed and started savoring her lips.

Alice closed her eyes and concentrated on Jack's passionate kiss.

Soon their tongues started battling against each other.

Alice put her hands behind Jack's body and pulled him closer.

She accidentally used a little bit too much strength, but Jack didn't show any sign of being in pain, and she felt like Jack's body was different than before...

But soon, Alice's concentration was stolen once again— Jack put her small breasts on his mouth and started tasting every part of her.

She felt slightly embarrassed because her breasts weren't as big as others have in her family, but she enjoyed seeing Jack enjoying hers.