28. House.

The sky was dark, and the Forks entered the time of silence and tranquility.

Except in certain part of the dark forest.

A beautiful house was seen, which was bright enough to be seen far away.

It was Cullens Residence.

''You dummy, how can you forget the essay?'' Alice said with mock anger.

Jack sighed, ''It's all your fault— it is hard to concentrate on school.''

Alice smugly smiled and put her hands on her waist, ''You say it's my fault?''

''Well, your presence doesn't help.'' Jack looked defeated— at this rate, he won't graduate.

Alice hopped towards him and put her hands over his shoulders, ''Why my presence doesn't help?'' She asked with an innocent smile.

Jack rolled his eyes and took her hands away, ''I don't think many can concentrate if they have a beautiful vampire as their girlfriend.''

Alice giggled and started walking towards upstairs, she moved her hips seductively towards Jack, and she had an innocent smile on her beautiful face.

''Because of that...'' Jack sat down on the chair and covered his face.

Other Cullens were in the same room.

Emmett, Rosalie, and Jasper looked with dead-looking eyes.

Edythe was chuckling while Esme was gently smiling, and Carlisle had a wry smile on his face.

The room was filled with wooden tables, with candles on top of the tables.

There was also a smaller table with cake and a few wrapped presents.

Soon, Alice came with Bella and Edward.

Alice and Bella descended the stairs while holding hands.

''Sorry about all of this.'' Carlisle said with a wry smile, ''We tried to keep Alice in control.''

''As if that's possible,'' Esme said with a gentle smile and hugged Bella.

Alice grabbed a camera from the table and took few pictures of Bella.

Emmett with a silly grin walked towards Edward, definitely about to say something stupid.

Jack stood up from the chair and walked towards Bella and others.

''Rosalie first,'' Alice said towards Rosalie with the same cheerful smile.

Rosalie sighed and gave a small silver-colored present for Bella.

Bella looked surprised but took it with gratitude.

''It's necklace... Alice chose it.'' Rosalie said and averted her gaze.

''Thanks...'' Bella said with some awkwardness— she still doesn't know how to act around her.

''This is from Emmett.'' Alice grabbed a slightly bigger present from the table and offered it to Bella.

Bella took it but felt that the present was empty.

She turned her head towards Emmett with a questioning look.

Emmett grinned and said, ''I already installed it on your truck, finally that piece of cra—''

''Hey, don't diss the truck,'' Bella said with narrowed eyes.

''This is from Esme and Carlisle.'' Alice offered another present.

Bella was about to grab it, but then suddenly Jack grabbed it and opened it.