Chapter fourty

7th of April

I hadn't received anymore messages from my father nor did he try to contact me. Yet I had the feeling he had tried George, there was something George wasn't telling me. "Y/n, you swear he didn't try talking to you?" George asked for the fifth time. "No, he hasn't George what's going on?" I sternly said preparing to go out "Nothing I'm just checking" he sheepishly said but Clay within the calls reach said "just tell her" George immediately prepared excused as I began my questioning, but with no progress and my time running out I had to let him go.

I was meeting Techno today well, me and Nick were. Nick was driving me just to be 'safe' whatever that meant and then he was taking his sister out shopping. She'd been begging him to because she wanted the latest Spider-Man action figure.

Apparently this one shoots out webs. When did kids toys become such 'high quality'?. He had more planned for his day but I hadn't asked. I just finished applying the small amount of eyeliner I used daily and texted Techno

Techno

You
I'm just about ready so where am I meeting you??

Techno
{location} This in 'n' out

You
Alrighty omw :)

My phone dinged telling me he'd replied, probably something stupid as me, Rylie and Nick climbed into the car. "I like that shirt" I complemented Nick. His shirt was pink, a light pink. "Thank you, my mom bought it" He said turning to me. "We're kinda matching" He said as I wore a pink skirt and a black top, while he wore black jeans.

"I'ant a pinch shirt" His sister exclaimed on the background. I took a phone with both of them, while we were stopped at a light.

It wasn't long before we were pulling into the car park of where Techno had sent. Nick took my hand force of habit and then his sisters while we crossed the road. She ran inside hoping her brother would buy her a milkshake.

A taller male sat on his phone at a booth in the corner. His hair flopping over his face slightly. I brightly smiled letting go of Nicks hand while he waited in line with Rylie. I threw my arms around the startled mans neck as he had yet to realise who it was. I didn't give him much of a chance seen as I was partly hanging over his knee just to give him a hug.

"Y/n?" He said "You scared the shit out of me" he said getting up to give me a proper hug. We sat at the booth waiting for Nick to wait on his order being called. He sat beside me while Rylie shyly squeezed in too. "So what's your plans for today?" Nick questioned "Honestly we're just gonna chill, maybe go catch a movie I'll show her some of my favourite places, maybe we could hit the beach to watch the sun set" Techno said, which was odd because he didn't strike me as the beachy-sunset vibes person.

Soon enough Nicks order to go was called and he got up from his seat as did I, he hugged me then proceeding to kiss me before he left. "Icky" I could hear his sister blurt "I love you" I smiled "I love you too, I'll see you later?" "Yeah" I told him and he left.

"How about some food first" he motioned getting up to order something. As did I. I let him pick for me, I wasn't familiar with the place at all. He ordered me a hamburger with fries and of course I was getting a milkshake.

The fries were amazing, as was the hamburger. We ate and Techno told me about some of his favourite places around town. "Wanna know what we should get you" I smiled mischievously. "A boots" his eyes went wide and he began laughing.