Chapter thirteen

Art: Credits to @emilyslo_ on Insta

Three days later.
Thursday 19th of September

Tommy, Toby, Jack and Will were starting to feel more like brothers rather than friends. We had all became so comfortable in each others presence, it had become a familiarity to us all. Will came back to stay for a few days because He wanted to be involved in some vlog stuff and I'm pretty sure he missed us.

Today we decided that it would be best if we went out and did something as we had been inside watching movies for like a day and a half.

Toby wanted to go to a waterpark, so Tommy took the extreme option of renting one out for a few hours.

I put on my yellow bikini (or whatever y/n is comfortable with) and threw on an oversized hoodie over it. I put my worn out and tired shoes on and I got Into Wilburs car as The three other boys got into Jacks.

"I'm going car shopping later wanna come?" I asked "Sure what are you looking for? Like car-wise", he mumbled starting at the empty road.

"A big one. Like maybe a Jeep, Or a Range Rover. Oohh and I want it to be either White or Black"he agreed and said he had wanted something of the sort, I had been saving money for forever so I had a fair amount saved in my bank.

"They're like helllla expensive" he dragged out the L in the word "I know but I've worked my ass off for it" I said sternly trying not to laugh, He turned up the radio to some song that was just on.

Indecisively giving in to the cult on Twitter wanting Y/n content I decided to post to Instagram.

U/u/n: Drunk Y/n content, happy? 😋🥲
Liked by @sapnapinsta, @Quackity, @Karljacobs and others

(This is just an idea of what the photo would look like ect)

Comments are turned off
———
"TOBBBY" I yelled running over to the small boy getting out of the car. I definitely had a special spot from him, he was just indescribable.

I ruffled his hair causing him to groan and I took his bag skipping towards the building.
———
"What do you mean you aren't getting in?" I scowled at Wilbur who was refusing to get in the water. "I'm not getting in is what I mean", he smiled sarcastically and went to walk away. "Pussy" I playfully said causing him to walk back over.

"Where's your phone" I asked him walking around his frame, "In the car why?" Having this information I tackled Wilbur dragging him down into the water causing the Three boys to run over.

"NO RUNNING" the lifeguard yelled as they approached "he was refusing to come in so..I found other ways" I admitted laughing. They instantly ran to Twitter.

@TubboTWO
Y/n just absolutely shattered Wilbur's pride and manliness. A girl gets what a girl wants.
^ User1
Y/n supremacy
^User 3
Vouch