Chapter twenty - three

Around a month later (roughly)
Wednesday November 6th

10:21am

It had been a month, or more I was unsure, since I had talked to George, Dream, Karl, Sapnap, Quackity even Ranboo and Tubbo.

We hadn't talked, my mind debated calling, But I shut the ideas down quickly. My heart ached still, don't get me wrong it did, for my brother, my best friends, My- The guy I liked.

Things happen.

I streamed often using face cam too, I got back into habits I seen as good. Chat still wasn't over the face reveal.

I had been streaming on Origins a lot recently, Chat questioned why, I was always streaming with either Will, Techno, Niki, Tommy and  Occasionally Phil. They questioned why it wasn't Ranboo, I was streaming with, seen as me and him used to be inseparable on the server. They questioned the lack of Content with The feral boys. I excused it saying something like "Everything is fine" To which they believed.

Logging onto the dreamsmp, for the first time in what feels like forever. Deciding now that I would build something chat decided.

Most of them spammed penis, I did the causal one then moved on while answering questions.

Dono £4:
Tell us something we don't know - ur pretty btw <3

"Awh thank you, and something you don't know..Hm" I thought for a second. "I don't know if I mentioned before, but I'm Bisexual, fun fact" I told them, they were all supportive from what I saw (as they should be ;p)

Dono £2:
What's Ranboo like irl?

"I don't know, we haven't met" I laughed brushing off the situation.

"Alright so, I wanna build something, WAIT, should I build a rollercoaster, a nice one better than Tommy's?" I didn't wait for them to agree because ever since I seen Tommy's Beautiful rollercoaster I wanted to make my own, for the fun of it.

I stole a lot of Items from random places making my life easier. "Y/n do you want anything I'm going out" Jack peeped his head in asking "Can you grab a monster for me? Thanks" He nodded and left me back to working.

There was a few people on the smp, them being Skeppy, Bad, Niki, Foolish, Ranboo and Puffy.

They were all doing their own thing in different Vc's. A few people joined but I didn't care enough to noticed.

"Y/n are you streaming?" Tommy's voice asked amongst going Vc. "Yes I am.." I told him "Oh, I could probably say on stream right?" He asked as if I knew what he was asking "That depends" he scoffed doing it anyways "Are you coming to mine tomorrow?" Shit, his barbecue was tomorrow.

"Who's gonna be there?" I asked suspicions of him. "Talk more after stream yeah?" I agreed, and not long after giving up on the rollercoaster I was going back to my base, to see Five Minecraft skins invading my home.

I watched from afar, shooting An unarmored Karl, Quackity and George with my bow killing them, Dream and Sapnap made a run to me, leading me to switch to full screen and log out. Panicked. Wrapping things up, I parted ways with chat.

"So, Tommy Who's coming?" I blurted seen as he was still in Vc with me.

"err..Phil, Will, I Think Niki is coming, Jack..You hopefully, that's it" I was intrigued due to the absence of His two best friends. "What about Tubbo and Ranboo?" He laughed nervously "There busy," he admitted "Awh I'm sorry Tommy, I'm sure you wanted them there" i said "It's fine" he replied unbothered.

"So will you be there?" I said I would, and he excitedly threw his hands in the air.  "I gotta go, but thank you Y/n" We said goodbye then ended call.

"WOO" Jack yelled from his room causing me to laugh. I grabbed my monster from the countertop, and figured I would make us dinner tonight.

I threw together spaghetti because it's all we really had. Thank god Tommy is feeding us tomorrow.

"Here," I passed the food to Jack who was in a Call with Niki, briefly saying hi to her, I shortly left to binge watch any remotely good show Netflix had.

I liked the cringy, clique shows that were extremely predictable due to the fact I could make fun of them, seen as the script wasn't the best. Not that I could do any better though.

"What'er you watching?" Jack put his hands on my shoulder making me jump "don't do that" I laughed and he sat beside me on our huge L shaped sofa.

"So your coming tomorrow then yeah?" Jack pressed "Yeah, it's about time I go outside again.." He put an arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder in a friendly way.

"I'm glad your coming, Everyone'll be happy to see you" He breathlessly laughed as did I, turning our attention back to the tv, we fell asleep on the sofa.

Dreams POV

Things haven't been great here, actually things have been absolutely shit.

Y/n, she was always here and could always help, but she's gone., George, he hasn't came out of his room, in days, maybe weeks? only speaks through Vc. Nick, He can't cope with himself either, there was definitely something between them, it breaks him to think about how she's moved on, he's refusing to eat, only snippets of leftovers.

Techno gave us all a mouthful and showed us what she saw. It was taken completely out of context. Karl he's been a complete mess, him and Y/n were exceptionally close, sometimes you can hear Alex comforting him in the late hours of the night because he's still awake crying.

We all understand why she's mad and upset. Just, it's all completely out of context.

The messages yes they were about her, but, they were jokes all sent into the group chat we made a while ago that had Y/n in it, or so we thought.

'We all hate Y/n'. The group was made when she kindly refused to meet with us, but there was always a person in that group, a girl we assumed to be Y/n. When it wasn't, we actually didn't know who it was.

I missed Y/n, she was always like my little sister, someone I had to protect.

Someone I could consider a younger sibling seen as I was an only child.

I cried, a lot over it, I didn't have Her or George, they were still here but it was different. We all wanted to be with her comforting her, yet she didn't seem too upset over it. She seemed fine, on stream.

The words "I sometimes wish I had be died that night in the hospital" are engraved into my mind like a name on a grave. It hurts to think about. She was fourteen, and she wanted, still does wanted to die.?.

We all have been trying to reach her, but Tommy, Wilbur and Jack haven't said anything about where she's staying.

I can't ask Toby either since there's something going on there.

My mind was confusing I didn't know what to think about other than her.

We were all just waiting for an opportunity to come knocking, but in this case, the opportunity came calling..

A/n
How are you finding the book so far?

Wordcount: 1240