Chapter nine

(Art by @meiinotloading on Instagram!)

Friday 13th of September

I woke up completely regretting last night. It was hell of a lot of fun, but was the banging headache worth it. There were pills and water sitting beside my bed, assuming Jack left them here I downed them both.

Taking a minute to stretch and turning my phone on, getting up to walk downstairs I noticed my smudged eyeliner. Quickly wiping it off I trudged downstairs.

My phone turned on and was instantly bombarded with missed calls and texts.

It was around 10:03am for the boys. It being 2:03pm for me. I hated waking up late. Well this late. Quickly calling George I sat on the sofa beside Jack with my bowl of cereal. "Y/n my god" he let out a long and exasperated breath "whatsup George" I asked trying to deny the parenting coming. "How much did you drink last night?" He asked disappointed, "not much.." I mumbled not remembering. "George?" A raspy, hushed voice called, after a variety of muffled talking Clay was put on the phone "Y/n, your stupid you know that" he said sounding angry.

"Were you just in bed with my Brother?" I asked laughing "No I wasn't, back to the subject. You shouldn't be so careless when you drink" He instantly changed the subject, tripping over his words "Clayyy you can tell me if you're into georgeee" the inner fan-girl was coming out in me "Y/n- Stop no" after a few minutes of messy sentences he gave up and handed me to Alex.

"Hey Y/n, How are you" Alex asked "I'm good thanks how are you Alex" I replied "I'm alright,
What did you say to Clay to get him so, annoyed" Alex whispered "Nothing, He's just mad I'm right about something for once". I continued talking to Alex until he had to go as they were going out to breakfast today.

Curling around a blanket on the sofa Jack was sat eating his cereal flicking through channels he cheered in success at finding a good show. Tommy and Toby were coming today and they're parents were dropping them off at a restaurant not too far from here. Bolting upstairs I forgot I had to meet them in an hour.

Jack groaning and rushing after me In confusion to the rushed spoonfuls of cereal and the running up the stairs he opened my door as I was pulling clothes out from everywhere.

"Whatcha in a rush for" he groggily asked "Tommy and Toby are coming in an hour" he slowly got off of my bed and walked to his room I'm assuming to get changed.

Half an hour later
Tying my green vans I threw on a jacket and locked my house. Jack was already in the car messing with the aux. He played dreams new song mask and we pulled up to the restaurant cutting it close with time.

Incoming FaceTime Karlos

Using Jacks face as a cover up he answered with Nick peeping his head into view to wave, his smile was everything, my face blew red but I was able to control it before Jack noticed.

"Whatsup Karl?" I asked him "Were walking back to dreams and I wanted to show you something" he said in a hushed tone, quickly he flipped the camera to reveal Clay and George holding hands ever so Subtly. They seemed to be getting along amazing, I'm sure to the rest of the group it was evident they liked each other.

(Dnf <33)

"Awhhh" I whispered not wanting them to hear me, having a small talking with Karl and Nick I ended the call as Tommy and Toby were here. Running to Jack they both hugged him tightly.

"Manifold" Tommy screamed getting in the car

"tommmy" Jack replied, "Food?" I questioned extremely hungry they all nodded and I drove to the nearest McDonald's. Toby was trying to offer me money to pay for his food and he seemed overly happy that I said I would pay.

"Thanks Y/n" he said and I drove back to my house, well George's house.

Nothing was planned for the rest of the day other than to chill.

We ate and watched some random thing Tommy found on Netflix. "Guys" Tommy asked "mmhm" I mumbled in response "Can you buy me alcohol" he asked smiling mischievously I turned to jack and we both burst out laughing "No Tommy" Jack replied as he pulled his finger in defeat.

"Something bad is going to happen" Toby said out of the blue "huh?" Tommy asked facing him "it's Friday 13th" He wasn't wrong.

Our night continued with stupid and cheesy conversations like this.

"Stream?" I asked they nodded in agreement Tommy came to my room and Toby and Jack went to the guest room to use the pc there.

@U/u/n
I'm LIVE come hang bit of dreamsmp??  Https//twitch.tv/U/u/n

I had my starting soon screen up and was messing about with Tommy, Jack, Toby and Ranboo.

Deciding I would let Tommy intro he started with his usual "WELCOME BACK to the stream" Letting fans know I was with Tommy.

We decided to be productive on the smp and built a cafe well me and Toby built one, Tommy, Jack and Ranboo tried to burn it down.

Dono £25.50
You look pretty today - Sapnap

Chat went wild, thinking I was with Sapnap or he knew what I looked like, "Chat I doubt that was him but if it was I told you not to donate" I frowned.

"Your stupid Sapnap" I said blushing, unfortunately Tommy noticed and told stream I was blushing, obviously I denied it but they chose to not believe me.

Giving Tommy the controls Nick messaged me

Nick <3
Awh did I make you blush :D

Y/n
I hate you, don't trust Tommy

Nick <3
Cmon you don't hate me I'm your best friend

Y/n
Actually Ranboo, Karl and Clay are my best friends

Nick <3
>:(

Y/n
Sucks to suck :P
Read at 17:34pm

Word count : 1017

A/N
I'm still looking for justice for Sapnaps axolotl >:(