Chapter twenty - six

(Art by @itmightbeez on Twitter <3)

Friday November 8th
10:17
Karl, He had replaced Nicks spot in my king sized bed. I giggled to myself looking at the boy that was cuddled up to my side, his hair flopped over his face slightly and little snores escaped from his mouth.

I got up to be greeted with Clay and Nick, cooking? They didn't seem like cooks. Or people that knew how to. "Don't destroy the Kitchen please" I smiled rubbing my eyes.

When did Clay get here??

Nick quite literally dropped what he was doing to plant a small kiss on my forehead. This was new. Very new.

"Good morning" He said walking back to Clays side to finish whatever it was they were doing. Clay cocked an eyebrow at me to ask 'what was that?' I shrugged my shoulders back at him sitting on one of the wooden kitchen stools.

"Morning to you too.." I glanced toward Clay who was now making love hearts with his hands.

"When did you get here?" I groaned "like an hour ago me and George were bored everyone is here, and you can't avoid him forever" His words were wise, but as if I would listen. George threw me an awkward smile from the sofa.

"Here" Nick handed me a plate, it had some fruits on it and a few pancakes. It was lovely, his gesture and the food "when did you have time for this?" I blushed hard asking that, he chuckled back at me "Doesn't matter, do you like it?" He scratched the back of his head, waiting for my approval.

Surprisingly it was really good, better than anything I have ever done. "Mmm" I managed to let out while shoving more into my face.

Nick let out a breath of relief and sat across from me.

"Soo, about our date.." His smiled was everything. It could light up any situation, it was one of the things I- Liked about him. "What about it," i forked another piece of a pancake and put it into his mouth.

"Hey, they're yours" He crossed his arms "well I wanna share" I pouted back.

He rolled his eyes playfully, giggling at who knows what. "Date you say?" Of course, Clays still here. How could I forget "shh, Clay go annoy someone else or something" I shoved him away wanting to hear more from Nick.

"I was thinking-" Nick began to enlighten me, but a rude finger was pressed to his lips to shut him up. "Nahnahnah" He dismissed very rushed. "Keep it a secret, I heard the notfound siblings like, secrets" Clay winked in our direction and then decided to make his exit toward george.

"Can I know now?" I pleaded "Secrets ey?" Nick smirked "Noooooo" I whined "Your gonna have to wait" He Walked to the sofa to switch on the tv, goddamit clay.

My mind continued to walk the possibilities of what he had planned so last-minute?.

I didn't doubt his romantic side, I just didn't know what a guy could pull of within thirteen hours of planning a date, and spending majority of that time sleeping.

Jack had called, letting us know he would be back tonight, and the rest of the boys were planning on leaving to get properly dressed anyways. Well, When Alex and Karl wake up.

They could quite literally sleep through a hurricane, very heavy sleepers.

——
13:56pm

"Alright chat, I think this is where we're ending to today, I have—"

"YOU HAVE A DATE?" Karl came excitedly into my room, I'm assuming he just woke up.

I had been doing face-cam ever since my reveal, it turned out to be a lot more positive than I expected and has been great at boosting self confidence.