Chapter four

Wednesday 4th of September

I was first awake, yawning I headed to make breakfast. I chopped fruit and made waffles, had Nutella as a side along with syrup. I took the Nutella, I had no clue what Tommy and Toby liked with waffles so I put effort into the sides.

"Morning" Tommy yawned behind me, "Morning Tom" I smiled as he came to collect food, "I'm glad you met with us, hope everything's alright with Clay" he said grabbing some waffles.

"I'm glad I met with you both too, and Clay will be fine. He's just being overdramatic" I took my plate to the living room, to find my phone buzzing.

Incoming call Ranboo

"Mark!  Heyy whatsup?" I asked "Nothing I'm just checking in, didn't expect the meet up but I'm glad your socialising" he laughed through the phone and we had a quick conversation "well I'm gonna head to bed, it's hella late" his raspy voice said "alright goodnight Mark,
"Night N/n" he ended the call and Tommy put on a show he's been watching, after about half an hour in I could see why he loved it. But
One of the girls in the show was so narcissistic I hated it at the same time

"Guys..?" Toby said waking up and looking around genuinely confused as to where he was causing me to chuckle "morning tobs there's food in the kitchen for you, might wanna heat it up tho" I told him as he looked around trying to remember where he was.

My phone dinged and I looked to see, another lazy notfound sibling who couldn't be bothered to come downstairs and tell me himself.

George :d
Have you seriously not spoke to clay since last night?

You
Tbh I kinda forgot to..

George :d
Your an idiot
Read 11:42am

"I'll be back" I told the boys and began heating up the few waffles left and brought them to George as he probably 'forgot' or was going to 'forget' to have breakfast.

"Here eat" I shoved the plate at him. "Thank you" turning to leave he started talking again "Y/n two things..are you like..actually mad at Clay?" He asked, I shook my head and told him "I'm not no, I was annoyed yes but I'm fine now. He was being a little hypocritical but we all are sometimes I suppose" ... "fair enough, I don't think he meant to come off as rude he was just hoping you would've been ok with him knowing now..and did Tommy and Toby stay over?" He moved on and grabbed a waffle "Yeah, there leaving today, we didn't have time to do a vlog so it'll have to wait until next time" I informed him and he nodded allowing me to leave.

"Shut the door" was muffled through a half eaten waffle and I did so.

I swiped onto clays chat to see a few messages.

Clayton :)
Y/n I didn't mean it like that, just though you would've showed me first

Clayton :)
Sorry, I just WANTED to see you before them

Clayton :)
Y/n?

Clayton :)
Y/n?? You there??. I was being irrational and I'm sorry for that at least answer me please.
Read 11:46am

You
I was mid movie with Tommy and Toby when you texted soz. I'll show you who I am one day. But I'm not ready for that yet.

Clayton :)
What do you mean not ready? Don't you trust me? I'm not forcing you to show me but sounds like you don't trust me.

You
Clay don't be stupid you know I trust you. Leave it now. We're good drop it.

Clayton :)
Alright alright join my stream later then?

You
Sure  why not,

"Motherinnit is gonna pick us up in an hour" Tommy announced taking mine and Tobys plates to the kitchen. "We will meet up again soon right?" Toby asked and I got up to hug him, to assure him well meet up soon "of course we will" I smiled and left to change.

Throwing on my beige shirt and denim, ripped jeans I put on my denim jacket with the scruffy grey vans.

"There's a park around the corner if you want to hang out there for our  last hour together?" I asked as they both smiled and grabbed their jackets.

The park was empty and a single swing was moving. "Y/n, get on I'll get us there fast!" Toby said motioning for me to get on his back.

I laughed and jumped on as he ran to the swings abandoning Tommy. "Thanks for letting us crash at your place last night" he smiled warmly "No problem" I smiled back.

"So what are you going to do about Sapnap?" He asked as we swung back and forth. "Dunno, he's just, amazing. I'm not going to tell him tho, he's pretty happy with his pizza person and I don't want to ruin that" Toby patted my head and smiled.

"What's there not to like, your amazing" Toby said in a friendly way and I smiled back at him.

"I really like him, but I'm not gonna stop him from getting on with who he likes..it's complicated because I don't want to move on from him" which was true, I was at a stage were I liked liking Nick, and didn't want to move on just yet, which completely complicated things.

Tommy found his way to the slide and was messing around on it. Him bring him had to be 'dominant' and had to climb on top of the thing.

Eventually the time came where Motherinnit showed up. "Toby, I'll miss you" I smiled hugging the smaller boy tightly. "I'll miss you too N/n" he hugged back then got into the car.

Tommy stood looking at me, I pulled him and hugged him too, he laughed at me making the comment "a women just hugged me, got to tweet about this".

"I'll miss you too" making a sarcastic smile I waved bye to the two boys, and Tommy's mum of course as they drove off.
-
Scrolling on Twitter, liking fan art and sending Ranboo the occasional meme. I lost track of time.

Incoming call Clayton :)
I pressed the green button hearing him yell "Y/N IM STREAMING IM STREAMING" "So what do you want?" I asked "you said you'd stream with me" he said "oh, yeah I'll get on now, sorry I forgot" I admitted "offended" was all he said "your easily forgotten Clay" he dramatically hung up and I opened discord.

"Long time no speak drEaM" logging on to Minecraft we ran about the smp for an hour or two. "Y/n wanna know what I think is really funny" Clay said "what" I replied "the fact that people think we really hate each other.", "I dunno what your taking about think we hate each other. We do hate each other" I snickered as he rushed for a reply "har har", "I'm kidding Dream I love you..sometimes", "you couldn't even go a sentence" he said offended "nooope".

Karl and Q were doing this bit where they were popping in and out of Vc saying random words then laughing hysterically after, confused me a little.

He ended stream and we stayed on call for a while. "Where's Nick? Normally he's been in your room annoying you at this point" The silence from no messages to no special appearances on stream confused me.

"Oh you haven't heard, he's with some girl it's a date I think" bummer, wasn't expecting that..swiftly moving on "how's you and George?" Let's talk about someone else's love life. After talking for a while I changed in to my pj's and we ended our call. I put on one of Tommy's mod videos. One after the other I soon fell asleep.

A/n
Things will get better :)
Word count: 1317