Chapter 19- We Know Everything

Start from the beginning

"Shhh. It's okay Josey. Shh. Everything will be alright. It's okay." He said as he held me and rocked side to side a bit.

"No it won't. He hates me now. I saw it in his eyes. He hates me. He doesn't love me anymore as he's gonna dump me." I said as my sobbing became worse.

"No Josey. That's not true at all. Louis loves you and he wouldn't let a fight ruin that. He doesn't hate you. He's just mad. Don't worry it'll all be okay." He assured me.

"I sure hope so." I answered. "Well, I'm going to my room. I wanna think about this a little."

"Alright. It'll be okay. Trust me." He said then patted my back and I walked away.

As soon as I went into my room and laid in bed I fell asleep. I'll just sleep the pain away.

-5 hours later-

*click* *squeak* *squeak* *click*

*step* *step* *step*

What is that? I opened my eyes to see Louis standing at the foot of the bed, turned around and putting something in the closet.

"Louis...." I trailed off.

"Go back to sleep babe." He said without looking at me.

"Do you hate me?" I asked, tears threatened to spill over again.

"*sigh* No. Of course I don't hate you. I'm just mad. But I could never hate you." He said with a sigh as he walked over and sat next to me on the bed.

"Oh thank god. I got so scared. I thought you hated me. I thought you didn't love me and you were going to dump me an-" I got cut off by Louis' lips crashing onto mine. It wasn't a big kiss because he pulled away after a couple seconds. "What was that for?"

"It got you to shut up." He said jokingly with a laugh as he pulled me onto his lap and hugged me. "Just, don't hit me again. Okay?" He added.

"I promise. I won't. As long as you don't hide anything from me anymore." I said with a smile.

"I swear." He answered and kissed the top of my head.

We sat there in silence for a minute or two as I rested my head on his shoulder and he kept his arms around me.

"Louis, will you tell me something honestly?" I asked after a bit.

"Of course I will. What is it?" He answered.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were talking to Harry? And why didn't you let me talk to him?" I asked calmly with my head still on his shoulder.

"Well, honestly, because Harry sit coming back for a while. And I thought it'd be easier for you to deal with and for him to deal with If you didn't t-" I cut him off.

"Why would it be harder for him to deal with?" I asked.

"Well. If you two were texting and you told him stuff like 'oh my gosh I miss you so much' and stuff like that, it might've pressured him into coming back before he's ready. And you getting upset because he won't come back. Get what I'm saying?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. I get it. So you were just trying to protect us both then?" I asked him as I lifted my head off his shoulder to look at him.

"Pretty much." He responded, looking me in the eye.

"Oh, well. Thank you. I guess I did overreact a bit then." I said as I looked down and blushed a little bit.

"Hey, look at me." He said with a slight laugh as he lifted my chin with his finger.